MiltVala
MiltVala
"fixed"
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
At least he says it's not his work.
Daimera
Daimera
It's the ONE picture I posted in the Terraria community there by myself, and the third piece of stolen art (fourth if I count other games). Steam's posting rules explicitly say to not post art that you didn't do, for :red:'s sake
dyVYvN4.jpg
so posting someone else's art and admitting you didn't draw it is admitting that you're breaking the rules.
MiltVala
MiltVala
Why I don't post art on Steam.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Fun fact: Saying it's not your work doesn't make you not a :red: for reposting things without permission. Specially if it's to the same :red:ing site the original is in.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
<_< the only reason why i post mine at steam is to get it more noticeable.

But yeah, guess i'll stop doing that too. I've seen much better places
Daimera
Daimera
I only posted that one pic on Steam to redirect people towards my main gallery, because I'm tired of seeing jerks posting my art there without credit. It's basically to say "HEY, people are stealing my art here, this is where they got it from, THANKS."
Daimera
Daimera
Did the same for RoR though there's no theft there (yet). I post a bit more Darkest Dungeon art to Steam because I'm not sure if the devs pay attention to Steam or their forums more (and also 'cause there was one theft to redirect).
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Ugh...he even claims it's his work...
Suweeka
Suweeka
Pull a Suweeka and flag that :red:!
Daimera
Daimera
I've flagged every piece of my art that I've found posted by others, some of them I flagged quite a long time ago, and Steam has done nothing about it. :I
Suweeka
Suweeka
whaaa, that's weird. Those I've flagged got taken down the day after o_O
Back
Top Bottom