Enderwither02
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Pokémon AS) Finally got the 15 Heart Scales I need for my team. Links to the specific team sets below.
    Reactions: Sash
    Sash
    Sash
    landi is also pretty savage atm
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Sadly, it is extremely difficult for me to get ahold of a Zapdos without sacrificing something of value.

And I just remembered Xerneas' purpose on the team: I believe it helps take care of Groudon's counters (Rayquaza, the Eon twins, Salamence, the rare Kyurem, etc.)
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I ended up facing a Jirachi a while back that had a moveset with Thunder Wave, Zen Headbutt, Wish, and Protect.

2HKO with STAB Lava Plume from my (admittedly heavily battered) Heatran.
    (Pokémon Alpha Sapphire) Now that I want a Groudon, I can't get one.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Just got Groudon.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    excuse me sir but you what

since when is kyogre worse than groudon

I understand that primal groudon cockblocks kyogre way more than the other way around, but other than groudon, there are almost no pokemon that can switch into kyogre without being severely injured if kyogre predicts correctly, while groudon just can't do anything to an opposing Giratina-O or the multitude of other ground-immune pokemon in ubers
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Not to mention that it's also heavily threatened by Ground Arceus' Judgement or Mega Rayquaza's Earthquake.
    Got the Vampire Knives finally!
    Reactions: Yui Komori
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I tend to be lazy about how I make an arena, but it always ends up being a good arena, especially the ones I have for Plantera, the Twins/Prime, and the Pumpkin Moon.
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    I suck at building an arena for the twins /prime

but for some reason I made a "good" pumpkin moon arena.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    For the Twins and Prime, I just set up a series of platform skybridges around 20 tiles long, and have them in four-five layers, leaving at leasr 5 tiles of space between each.
    (Pokémon Y) How to anger people: Lileep with Substitute, Ingrain, Recover, and Energy Ball.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Additionally, Infestation lacks the power to be threatening to... well... anything, and Toxic, although deadly, would leave Lileep unable to do ANYTHING to Steel-Types (which it is also weak to), and with Ingrain active, it cannot switch out, making it a sitting duck.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Infestation + Toxic + Leech Seed + whatever else makes an insanely corrosive wall.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I was thinking about replacing Energy Ball with Giga Drain, though.
    [Pokémon Y]Got a Mismagius from a Level 1 Misdreavus. Game wanted me to teach it eight different moves.
    Reactions: CrazyDragon
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Even worse, I remember all the moves, in the exact order of teaching:
    Power Gem (?)
    Phantom Force
    Lucky Chant
    Magical Leaf (?)
    Spite
    Astonish
    Growl (?)
    Psywave
    Of all the things that could've been chosen to idolize Halloween, why was it the pumpkin?
    W1K
    W1K
    It's literally the most generic and common of traditions. "Place something of relevance to keep evil spirits away". Celtic tradition says that the day of october 31st is the day spirits and otherwordly creatures are more likely to cross into the realm of the living, jack-o-lanterns are meant to represent will-o-wisps and the souls of the dead.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I guess we all learn something new every day. I know I did.
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    because pumpkins are cool
    Need practice on spriting. So, I'm gonna try to challenge myself by spriting one of my OC's. I'm gonna die...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom