Search results for query: *

1. Sprite

1.4.4 Summoner Minion, Whip & Armor In-Depth Tier List

Yeah, everything can be outdated, but it was _specifically_ a 1.4.4.x mobile version, using spiders vs Dreadnautilus. This one, actually. Right now I'm running with... 3 Blades, 3 Ravens, 3 Sharknadoes with 3 Whips (Dark Harvest, Durendal, and Firecracker/Cool Whip/Morning Star). Trying to...
  2. Sprite

Huh, I've seen some stuff via YT that shows minions like spiders and blades max out. But thanks for the referral. _Edit:_ Took a look into it, I see that there are different variations on iframes... But it still doesn't answer the question of "At what number per summon does the iframe limit cap...
  3. Sprite

It does seem to be mildly popular, but it isn't the best actual color combo. At least it isn't...

It does seem to be mildly popular, but it isn't the best actual color combo. At least it isn't black + red.
  4. Sprite

Pardon the semi-unrelated question... Could you perhaps indulge us about minion iframes, and which cap out at what numbers? All that I know right now in terms of the local iframes and DPS, is that 3 Enchanted Sword summons cap out their unique iframes.
  5. Sprite

Texture Pack [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

I do not know, no. I'm not a modder for Terraria.
  6. Sprite

Resolved Dungeon - Enemies clipping/phasing through Cracked Bricks (Now with Video!)

Bug fixed, it seems. Thanks for finally being able to address the issue guys. Now the Dungeon is so much more bearable.
  7. Sprite

Terraria 1.4.3.3 - Steam Deck Optimization Update Release Notes

Yo, I need to test that ASAP. If it is true, then halle-friggin'-lujah they finally got to fix the worst problem in the Dungeon. Edit: Just tested it. Yup, seems fixed! Finally.
  8. Sprite

Thank you.

Thank you.
  9. Sprite

Thank you. It's a really, really, REALLY old one that I drew myself.

Thank you. It's a really, really, REALLY old one that I drew myself.
  10. Sprite

Mana Sickness, while it doesn't last long, the fact that it pops up in the list can be enough to push the 20 limit and eat your summons. I never run into Mana Sickness, as I don't end up minion spamming like that, and doubly so now that Whips can take Ichor, but there's still a high number of...
  11. Sprite

Drinking that Mana Potion adds a debuff to your already extensive list of useful buffs. Then there's also the thing of Mana Regen and Magic Power potions... That's another two. And you may be fine with playing Expert/Master with full Menacing gear, but I'd rather play it safe with Warding. I...
  12. Sprite

1. Star in a Bottle used to be useful before Whips and Imbuing was introduced, as you could make very good hybrid use of certain spells like Golden Shower. 2. 5 bonus defense is nothing to sneeze at on higher difficulties, ESPECIALLY as a Summoner. 2.5/3.75/5 damage reduction is very helpful on...
  13. Sprite

There's a high number of them that are extremely useful, or actually necessary in higher difficulties. Summoner is the most offensive of these. Wrath, Ironskin, Endurance, Life Force, Summoning, Bewitched, Swiftness, Regeneration, Well Fed, Bast, Campfire, Heart Lantern, Star in a Bottle/Imbued...
  14. Sprite

I actually refer to them as Donuts of Doom (since they are very annoying and you can't do anything about them). Fire Donut is just the easiest way for people to understand what I'm talking about lol. I was predicting a warning since "hell" is usually a word that is frowned upon, if not...
  15. Sprite

That's fair and makes sense to me. I haven't really noticed any performance hits in general in regards to that (but I also don't have a massive room filled with armors, vanities, or accessories anymore.) Any and all slow down I experience is initial world loading and the random frame drops from...
  16. Sprite

The funny thing is, I have a fairly sizable, yet also modest base that has... Well, quite a bit of things going on. The ONLY slow down I suffer on it, is when I initially load the world. After that point, it's smooth sailing, no matter what I do. Yet on a random new world, with very basic things...
  17. Sprite

I get the frustration, I really do. But it really ISN'T a hardware issue. It's something with the game itself. If you have newer gear that's more powerful than mine, and we're BOTH experiencing the same issue, then clearly it MUST be a game problem, no?
  18. Sprite

I took a look at that video, that is EXACTLY what I was thinking of when I thought of random slow down. That is most certainly NOT your machine, but actually a by-product of the game. The Devs even openly said that they knew about this bug, but couldn't do anything about it for some reason. I...
  19. Sprite

But are they running the server differently than me? I'm hosting mine locally through the command prompt instead of through the game to allow the game to function better. It does not happen in single player at all.
Back
Top Bottom