Search results for query: *

1. Terra_Knight

yeah i should really learn tmodloader modding

yeah i should really learn tmodloader modding
  2. Terra_Knight

i wish terraria modpacks were a thing in the same way as minecraft modpacks, where you can just...

i wish terraria modpacks were a thing in the same way as minecraft modpacks, where you can just edit stuff to seamlessly put mods together there's a recipe editor mod which could work as terraria crafttweaker 2 but i havent tried it yet
  3. Terra_Knight

so many cool mods i wanna play aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

so many cool mods i wanna play aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  4. Terra_Knight

i should probably add social media links to this account but im too lazyyyyyyyyyyyy

i should probably add social media links to this account but im too lazyyyyyyyyyyyy
  5. Terra_Knight

well what about gender gas

well what about gender gas
  6. Terra_Knight

bit tempted to learn tmodloader so i can fix my issues with item drops

bit tempted to learn tmodloader so i can fix my issues with item drops
  7. Terra_Knight

88w88

88w88
  8. Terra_Knight

thank you!!!!! i dont wanna give the same exact reply to two profile posts so uhhhhhhhhh have a...

thank you!!!!! i dont wanna give the same exact reply to two profile posts so uhhhhhhhhh have a slime :gslime:
  9. Terra_Knight

i am getting many notifications... i am FAMOUS now

i am getting many notifications... i am FAMOUS now
  10. Terra_Knight

me playing master mode when 1.4 first came out

me playing master mode when 1.4 first came out
  11. Terra_Knight

thank you!!! [SPOILER]

thank you!!!
  12. Terra_Knight

:3c

:3c
  13. Terra_Knight

what if slimes could spawn with torches in them and they just immediately burst into flames and die

what if slimes could spawn with torches in them and they just immediately burst into flames and die
  14. Terra_Knight

oh absolutely

oh absolutely
  15. Terra_Knight

i love terraria a lot but i am a bit tempted to rant about my Many Issues with it

i love terraria a lot but i am a bit tempted to rant about my Many Issues with it
  16. Terra_Knight

finally played spirit mod for the first time last night alongside many other vanilla+ style...

finally played spirit mod for the first time last night alongside many other vanilla+ style terraria mods modded terraria is peak
  17. Terra_Knight

505 games? that seems like a lot of games

505 games? that seems like a lot of games
  18. Terra_Knight

niko pfp spotted

niko pfp spotted
  19. Terra_Knight

"add an option to disable flashing lights!" "fine. but there is a 50% chance it adds more...

"add an option to disable flashing lights!" "fine. but there is a 50% chance it adds more flashing lights"
  20. Terra_Knight

ena pfp spotted

ena pfp spotted
Back
Top Bottom