Search results for query: *

1. Digitus

[CLOSED] Digitus99 Vanity Shop

Sadly, I forgot to close this place. It has been...Abandoned, but as a last request, sure, i'll DM it to you.
  2. Digitus

The Last Post Wins!

I'm...Bored.
  3. Digitus

The Last Post Wins!

I haven't been here in a while, I missed this.
  4. Digitus

Ask me stuff or whatever

Goose with rocket launchers and weapons inside it, that is functional? Sir I request to own this artifact.
  5. Digitus

The Last Post Wins!

Nyom.
  6. Digitus

Ask me stuff or whatever

Ducks or swords.
  7. Digitus

Imagine if you appeared in a Star Wars movie.

Imagine if you appeared in a Star Wars movie.
  8. Digitus

Ask me stuff or whatever

Bread or chocolate.
  9. Digitus

TERRATALE

I like the idea.
  10. Digitus

Wake up, mod Skyrim, go to bed.

Wake up, mod Skyrim, go to bed.
  11. Digitus

Stand aside, gentlemen, as a god stands before you now. -Phobos from Madness: Project Nexus.

Stand aside, gentlemen, as a god stands before you now. -Phobos from Madness: Project Nexus.
  12. Digitus

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

Skeleton Prime is going to your location 500 km per hour.
  13. Digitus

I have seen this happen several times, and i'm slightly angry at Nintendo for their...Sudden...

I have seen this happen several times, and i'm slightly angry at Nintendo for their...Sudden greed. The "Pay To Get Online" service from PS3 / PS4 / Switch is...Pretty useless, and it makes me mad to think I must pay to just meet other people and play together online.
  14. Digitus

Proceeds to use guns and not stealth

Proceeds to use guns and not stealth
  15. Digitus

Hey Unit One, I had a question about uh...Something, related to certain stuff, could we discuss...

Hey Unit One, I had a question about uh...Something, related to certain stuff, could we discuss it in private, I don't really know if it's worth it or not, and I wanted to discuss it with someone that at least knows. Thank you.
  16. Digitus

Monika.

Monika.
  17. Digitus

Perhaps SCP 035 just fused with your hair, who knows. Maybe Kelp's hair is just some sort of...

Perhaps SCP 035 just fused with your hair, who knows. Maybe Kelp's hair is just some sort of creature that got out of the SCP foundation and it's trying to live a normal life.
  18. Digitus

Owl noises

Owl noises
  19. Digitus

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I got banned from a Minecraft RP + SMP server for "being too edgy". Which basically meant I didn't have my base extremely close to the others, but instead it was in a forest that was god-knows-how-many-blocks away from the others, and basically because I didn't wear the usual OP armor but...
  20. Digitus

It seem we both picked the same style xD

It seem we both picked the same style xD
Back
Top Bottom