Search results for query: *

1. noobsqoou⛏️

Other Add recipes to allow the Whoopie Cushion to be combined with •any• Cloud in a Bottle tinker.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that the shimmer even exists lol Still, enough people seem to have trouble finding the shimmer that it might be worth doing this anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️
  2. noobsqoou⛏️

Other Add recipes to allow the Whoopie Cushion to be combined with •any• Cloud in a Bottle tinker.

Currently you can only combine the Whoopie Cushion with the Cloud in a Bottle. So, if you don’t get the former until you’ve already tinkered the latter into something else, you’re screwed. Please expand the possible recipes to allow for the following tinkers: WC + Cloud IAB = Fart IAB WC + Blue...
  3. noobsqoou⛏️

@Redigit🌳 have you ever come across a suggestion that made you rethink an idea you were working on?

@Redigit🌳 have you ever come across a suggestion that made you rethink an idea you were working on?
  4. noobsqoou⛏️

“What I wanna know is where’s the Shimmer?” 🤨🚬

“What I wanna know is where’s the Shimmer?” 🤨🚬
  5. noobsqoou⛏️

@Redigit🌳 Don’t you remember? He was that guy you met at the place where there was this thing...

@Redigit🌳 Don’t you remember? He was that guy you met at the place where there was this thing, and he was like, “Eyyyyyyyy,” and you were like, “I’m calling the police.”
  6. noobsqoou⛏️

@Redigit🌳 so that’s where all my gravity potions went . . .

@Redigit🌳 so that’s where all my gravity potions went . . .
  7. noobsqoou⛏️

[MEDIA]

8. noobsqoou⛏️

It only just dawned on me that hunting bugs in getfixedboi is probably next to impossible...

It only just dawned on me that hunting bugs in getfixedboi is probably next to impossible. Almost nothing would get reported because most would just assume it's by design lol
  9. noobsqoou⛏️

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

Judging by how fast those damage numbers go brrrrrt I reckon the main debuff used is Burning, which can be blocked by all Obsidian Skull tinkers and the Obsidian Skin Potion. That could explain why Nescre seems to be entirely immune, as all they would need to be wearing is something like an...
  10. noobsqoou⛏️

Penguins cannot swim in Terraria despite they should be able to

To be clear, Penguins aren't really surface swimmers but rather swim underneath the surface for long periods hunting for fish. Another change that could be fun is to make them slide on their bellies whenever they're on ice and frozen slime instead of snow.
  11. noobsqoou⛏️

Blocks & Decoration Slimy Monolith

While we're at it – Martian Monolith. Having dozens of spaceships zooming around in the background would add some nice ambience to a futuristic/sci-fi build.
  12. noobsqoou⛏️

I don't think it's a bug – just a design oversight. There typically aren't any large bodies of...

I don't think it's a bug – just a design oversight. There typically aren't any large bodies of water in the Snow biome, and the only reason I discovered this was because I was pondering a suggestion and then suddenly realized that I had never seen a penguin in a body of water, which prompted me...
  13. noobsqoou⛏️

Btw @Redigit🌳 , if y’all have time, I think it would be fun if y’all gave the penguin some idle...

Btw @Redigit🌳 , if y’all have time, I think it would be fun if y’all gave the penguin some idle sounds for ambience, with maybe some rare idle sounds like *wenk* or *noot-noot*.
  14. noobsqoou⛏️

Items "Shimmer permabuff info sheet" item to see which shimmer permabuffs you already used

This could be added in the equipment tab of the player’s inventory, shown just below the usual equipment slots. There’s plenty of room there.
  15. noobsqoou⛏️

Other You should be able to equip summons as pets

I think this has been suggested before and even commented on from Red, but I can’t verify that. I feel like it would be just as Simple™ as coding a minion staff to spawn the existing animated sprite with the same player-following minion AI when placed in the pet slot but disabling its attack...
  16. noobsqoou⛏️

Items Concept for a post pirate invasion safe summon.

I’ve been wanting remote access to the safe for a long time, and I like how this feels thematically.
  17. noobsqoou⛏️

Items Item to get immune to conveyor belt movement

Niche idea, but interesting/amusing nonetheless. Probably should just be an accessory sold by the Steampunker, since that’s how conveyor belts are obtained in the first place. Heheh, call them Cog-rider Boots.
  18. noobsqoou⛏️

Blocks & Decoration Slimy Monolith

Cool idea, I think there are a couple of interesting ways it could be obtained that the existing monoliths use: Dropped from King Slime (similar to the blood moon monolith) Crafted at the Solidifier (similar to the lunar event monoliths) Shimmering a Slime Statue (similar to the aether monolith)
  19. noobsqoou⛏️

Game Mechanics Since npcs are so weak in the late game, I think it would be cool if banners affected them and not just the player

Yeah, this would be cool. Seeing the villagers deal double damage and take half damage would be fun and promote functionally defensive construction.
Back
Top Bottom