Search results for query: *

1. FalloutGuy645

Other Message for Red

Of course, worst they can say is no :p
  2. FalloutGuy645

Other Message for Red

I am not Red nor am I even a moderator but I do want to say something. It is honorable to want to add something to commemorate a deep bond with a close one, but this is highly unlikely. I will illuminate a couple of reasons. First, a lot of mechanics and items get added to the game for...
  3. FalloutGuy645

Rate stardust cell staff

I really don’t think they’re ’cooler then dragoon’ but to each their own.
  4. FalloutGuy645

Rate stardust cell staff

A silly way of summing up peoples’ thoughts on the staff.
  5. FalloutGuy645

NPCs & Enemies Roommates/supports à la fire emblem

I was trying to find the fire emblem thread and got brought here. Anyhoo… I like this idea, and I want to expand on it a tad. It’d be cool to see unique conversations through the npcs’ interactions with one another as roommates to learn more about them and perhaps their stories. It’ll give more...
  6. FalloutGuy645

I think I’ve heard this glitch, and I’m pretty sure it’s happened to me in the normal terraria...

I think I’ve heard this glitch, and I’m pretty sure it’s happened to me in the normal terraria client
  7. FalloutGuy645

If you live in California or Ohio you can legally own a flamethrower to burn down your house...

If you live in California or Ohio you can legally own a flamethrower to burn down your house after observing that crap
  8. FalloutGuy645

I gotchu

I gotchu
  9. FalloutGuy645

Other I don't like some of the lore

I’d like to add I always thought when the lore was added felt out of place. I truly think it ‘wasn’t that deep’ with lore anyways and it felt like it was just the devs shoving lore to make it more appealing(?) I’d no idea they were only partly involved with the development of the lore. I’m...
  10. FalloutGuy645

Minus the year difference, you and I were born one day apart

Minus the year difference, you and I were born one day apart
  11. FalloutGuy645

Items [Deleted]

You can’t fast travel at all in survival mode. So, can you actually provide an argument that refutes any of our statements? Look at the games that don’t have a timer and see how they handle, better yet.
  12. FalloutGuy645

Dunno if I’m one of those people but I just wanted to voice my agreement. I don’t really care...

Dunno if I’m one of those people but I just wanted to voice my agreement. I don’t really care anymore about what people have to say here and being a college student I have far more important priorities than to talk to people I’ll never meet nor do I care about.
  13. FalloutGuy645

Items [Deleted]

Do you have any idea how easy the game would be without potion sickness? That debuff wasn’t always in the game and it was the balance.
  14. FalloutGuy645

Nice pfp. Joshua is not a man you want to mess with.

Nice pfp. Joshua is not a man you want to mess with.
  15. FalloutGuy645

Items you think are overrated?

I’d imagine it’s all right, if you pair it with good ammunition it can kill things but it probably only serves a purpose if you haven’t unlocked stronger ore weapons
  16. FalloutGuy645

Humorous Post your funniest shower thoughts.

My father spent at least 60 hours a week working my entire life only for me to end up a music major. How I’ve let him down
  17. FalloutGuy645

What

What
  18. FalloutGuy645

Weapons & Equip Spell tomes animation rework

I don’t really care, and I said they look like it, they definitely don’t function like it.
  19. FalloutGuy645

Weapons & Equip Spell tomes animation rework

People say that?
Back
Top Bottom