• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. G

tModLoader VapeRPG Alpha v0.3

not even killed Cthulhu yet so not a problem
  2. G

Good to know! now i'm going to start over and farm that up!
  3. G

So I can not seem to get the game to let me put a chaos point in max minions
  4. G

tModLoader NPC Booster

Hello if you can't understand whats said in this message please state what "language" you read in and I will respond back with "google translated" text for you. On to your question, this mod seems to only affect monsters/mobs and does not appear to add any prefixes to NPCS. Sorry for the dis...
  5. G

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Can all of you do me two favors Before posting a bug please make sure its not first already mentioned Two if it is mentioned can you give more detail as to what happened/when/where/and what you were doing at the time? I think that would help Rockos more. Now from what I've read most of these...
  6. G

Standalone [1.3.4.4] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

I assumed its a radar chart just doesn't look appealing to me atm i'll see how i like it with levels when its out xD Not meaning to criticize or insult just commenting as i await your updates owo -goes off to mass murder mobs with the new statues-
  7. G

can I ask if the flower petal idea is end idea or placeholder for other possible images?
  8. G

In all honesty.. i'm suprised it doesn't look more like a naruto stat graph..
  9. G

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Soooooo Heartless doesn't seem to update after you use it i leveld strength after getting heartless and it didn't take the new hp to mana
  10. G

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

So like there was nothing or are you wanting the heart version back..?
  11. G

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

To confirm i can now have shields and heartless..?
  12. G

tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

The tying levels to worlds might also be why you can't get mana past 400.. o.o
  13. G

It may just be I've not updated my game i'll try that in a bit EDIT: after updating i got back all 740 levels (thought i'd be loosing some) so yeah thanks lol. FURTHER EDIT... are levels set to worlds.. coz i just switched worlds and went to 390..?
  14. G

Alright after a few leveling of several characters.. When you re-level its assigning different stats.. Currently on my summoner chara which yes i've got two other mods related to damage but i've been checking the numbers i'm 99% postive it isn't them. When i regain the 314 levels i currently...
  15. G

tModLoader Pokemod

Eh well regardless we seem to like the same things have a good one.
  16. G

tModLoader Pokemod

I thought i saw a post form you on Rockos mod o.o?
  17. G

tModLoader Pokemod

You seriously seem to be on every mod thread i find to like... the question is whos stalking who.. <.<
  18. G

tModLoader Pokemod

I'm curious to try this out this still work on the v0.8 tmodloader?
  19. G

I believe statue exp is already or currently removed
  20. G

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

just don't let him near the ale.
Top Bottom