Search results for query: *

1. Sora_92

town npc template

that looks pretty useful, honestly. for simple town NPCs anyway, I guess if it comes to thinner arms (female town NPCs have thinner arms usually), or different outfits (like the wizard's robe), it might be not that useful there. but yeah, spriting town NPCs is difficult because of how many...
  2. Sora_92

Other 2 major QoL suggestions

hmm... it could work. no idea how such a thing would be coded though, but I agree, that it could be convenient to have such an item. and if it's a "personal storage" other players can't troll you by throwing other items in there to cause you to auto-delete something you did not want to delete.
  3. Sora_92

Other 2 major QoL suggestions

that's actually a very interesting idea! can you favorite items in storages though?
  4. Sora_92

Coffee Mod Development Thread

Oh, I'm glad if you say you like my mod~! Ahaha, how many items you plan? And sure, if you have some crossover ideas, I would love to hear them! (though I have no idea how crossover-content are coded...) Would you like to discuss it here? In PM? Or elsewhere, like Discord?
  5. Sora_92

Game Mechanics Add a setting to remove coin drop

To be honest, I barely ever play Journey Mode, so I'm not super familiar with it, despite having so much hours in Terraria XD But I think, (in the game) money is a strange thing... yes, you do need money to get the merchant move in, but you might just find some in chests. that, and monster...
  6. Sora_92

Coffee Mod Development Thread

Looks pretty interesting! ...Some coffee machine sprites looks like have some mixels though...? that might be something to fix (but you might fixed that already) otherwise, coffee made me think about that it's not only good in a cup, but used in the recipe of some sweets too. no idea if you're...
  7. Sora_92

Game Mechanics Add a setting to remove coin drop

you probably don't get any meaningful amount of money every 5 seconds that worth storing prior to being able to get a piggy bank - but if you do, please share your secret~! by the way, money is so versatile, you can even just place it on the ground/tables. although you won't be able to pay with...
  8. Sora_92

Wacky NPCs Mod

Share some screenshots, if you feel like! Speaking of restaurants, Thorium's Chef fits there really well as well, although that's obviously a much bigger mod than just adding NPCs and deco. In vanilla too, most NPCs have biome preferences. Though no NPCs like evil biomes there. XD Flann's...
  9. Sora_92

Wacky NPCs Mod

Interesting ideas. What sort of project? If you like building stuff, I would be quite interested to see some screenshots (if you want to show), especially builds that include these NPCs as well. Also, these NPCs can live everywhere, it just affects their shops, but that applies to many other...
  10. Sora_92

Wacky NPCs Mod

I'm happy to hear you like the mod! Prices can vary quite a bit based on NPC happiness, but that only really matters regarding early game, I think, by late pre-hardmode, a few golds don't make much of a difference usually (I think). if reduced inventory, what do you think, what would be good to...
  11. Sora_92

Builds Some Builds

Reserved, just in case.
  12. Sora_92

Builds Some Builds

(might reorganise this into a bigger thread, if decide to upload more screenshots. like from other playthroughs/builds.) Recently started a new modded playthrough. I wanted to try one since many mods got ported in a while, but then I was mostly focusing on other games lately. And felt like...
  13. Sora_92

Short Story Terraria Adventures drawn comic continuation

Incredible art! Didn't see the original before somehow, I think. If I understood it well, that was done by someone else, and chapter 2 (and hopefully more) is done by you? The story felt just a tiny bit hard to follow at the start - maybe because many stuff weren't explained, but I guess it's...
  14. Sora_92

Game Mechanics Remove the angler once-a-day rule.

This might could work. pretty interesting idea. Wonder how would the angler react though? XD "You pay me to be my errand monkey, huh? Well, thanks I guess." ? XD
  15. Sora_92

this can happen though, I agree that's annoying. that is about cell phone components grind, right? this is also true. assumption is that creators expected that doing nothing just sleeping and fishing for several in game months is so boring that it will discourage the player from doing so after...
  16. Sora_92

while grinding for the cell phone might be annoying, I think there might be some reason why the angler quests are limited to one quest a day. I might be wrong, but my idea is, it's to try to discourage players from trying to do things like marathoning the 200 fishing quest achievements. fishing...
  17. Sora_92

Blocks & Decoration Luminite Doors

Not sure about a furniture that comes in single design, for a function that some people might desire. It probably wouldn't fit every builds where people want to use it. But if you want "zombie-proof" doors, you don't need anything fancy like that for it anyway, just place a furniture like a...
  18. Sora_92

Weapons & Equip Vanity Forbidden Sigil

how do you mean? XD
  19. Sora_92

Weapons & Equip Vanity Forbidden Sigil

Funny resurrecting this thread, the other day I saw a mod like "Vanity Forbidden Sigil". But the sigil's animation only worked when it was equipped in actual eqipment slot, not vanity. But maybe that was fixed since.
  20. Sora_92

NPCs & Enemies Stop NPCs from leaving doors open

maybe. maybe it's other NPCs being in the way when they try to close the door?
Back
Top Bottom