Search results for query: *

1. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

"I'll.. I'LL MAKE YOU ALL BLEED!" With a laugh so deep and hard that blood begins to drip from beneath his helmet, Ardaemere begins to float into the air, a pair of red and spectral wings forming behind himself, and a shattered halo forming behind his head. His blade slowly begins to glow as...
  2. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Solitarus

Helanne just kind of recoils, squeezing Hive a bit more. And with a boost and a leap backwards, COMMANDER dodges the attack by some miracle. (20) It slowly looks between Helanne and Aurora. "... I see." It hastily loads the sidearm with a plain grenade, aiming at Helanne and firing. (17)
  3. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

(4) And the shot seems to hit a gap in the helmet, both leaving a burn mark on the helmet, denting it a bit, and causing Ardaemere to yell in pain, staggering back a bit as he clutches his head, blood dripping from the narrow slit. "... BLEED." As the blood drips into his hand, he wipes it...
  4. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Solitarus

(9) And given the machine is still on it's side, this causes its torso to buckle to the side.. another hit like that should disconnect the bottom half of the machine from the top.. It tries to push itself back upright again.. (18) (15) And by some miracle, the machine ducks, squatting down...
  5. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Arentine answers hastily and plainly. “Here.”
  6. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

At the far end of the room, a golem can be seen conjuring a chair from out of the ground and then sitting on it, legs crossed as they lean forwards, adjusting their glasses, their hand on their chin. “Hmmmm….” They first look at KINGPIN… (4 posts left)
  7. AVARUS ODIUM

"Good." "Well. Best of luck with your.. greater good." And the machine bends down, blasting into the air with a loud boom, vanishing into the abyss of blue that constitutes the sky within moments. The red speck in the sky appears briefly again.. and then vanishes completely.
  8. AVARUS ODIUM

"The greater good?" ".. and I'm Xal's favorite." After making this odd comment, the machine looks at Vex again. "In keeping our deal as.. simple as possible, I'd like to form an.. alliance.. of sorts." "Seeing how easily your forces wiped out my little battalion I sent to scope this planet...
  9. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

"Everyone here. Intentionally or not, you're in Godsrealm now. The brush is in your hands and it is your canvas to paint red or green.. but painting neither will not only be worse than picking just one, but it will cause both sides to fester a.. moderate... distaste for your actions."
  10. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

With a leap to the left and then the right, Ardaemere dodges both bursts, closing in on XR-705. (17) And this hits Ardaemere in the back, denting his armor a bit. He stumbles forwards a bit before spinning and swinging at Rocky. (20)
  11. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Solitarus

And COMMANDER somehow manages to anchor himself to the ground shortly after being grabbed, stopping himself, and likely breaking Vrajlax's grip, sending him careening towards the missiles now.. (1) And JUGGERNAUT goes to pistol-whip him over the head. (12) (19).. and SUPPRESSOR manages to...
  12. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

And this leaves a nice gash across his torso armor, not quite piercing it though. (3) As Ardaemere stumbles back, he looks at Garry, chuckling. "Well.. it seeps from you, doesn't it." "A binding on your soul, hmm?" "Perhaps if I cut the chains holding it in..." (18) And it immediately...
  13. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

Oh, and some weird looking rock guy comes into view for a second, pressing his face up to the portal, and then stepping back and waving before going out of view again.
  14. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

(18, 20) And Ardaemere parries both with his blade, barely managing the first, but swatting the second attack away with ease. He stomps the ground after that, thrusting towards Garry with his greatsword now. (14) "HRRAAAAAH!" Daice loads 10 bullets again.. (10-20) (19) And before pulling the...
  15. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

And his laughing slowly stops as he begins to draw the blade from his palm.. ...and it just keeps going... an entire greatsword pulled from the wound, glowing a dim red. As he does this, his cloak melts away.. beige and silver armor adorned in red crosses begins to form up from where his...
  16. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

And The Gardener easily scoops it up, continuing to sprint until he slides from his own bleeding, crashing to the floor a ways away from the group. He begins to laugh. crawling onto his knees and looking at his palm. And he is.. far too far away for that.. (Sorry.. auto pass because...
  17. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

"Not unless you wish to be marked as traitor.. and we would not provide you with a way out." "I think it would be within your best interest to stop thinking so.. optimistically.. about all of this." Chaos is beginning to sound annoyed.
  18. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

(13) And he extends his gauntlet covered hand.. the blade shattering into the damaged metal, a red glow washing from the inside. As he yanks his hand away, a huge chunk of the armored glove comes off, revealing a disgustingly malformed and warped hand quite literally fused to the armor.. with...
  19. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

"And do you think they'll be any better with the Order church, or even more so, any better alone?" "The reason that Order and I remain at a standstill is exactly that.. neither of us has the advantage."
  20. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

(19) And after swinging at XR-705, he somehow manages to dodge Syni's simple swipe. He then goes to stomp on the fox, but.. (15) And somehow, some way, The Gardener manages to jump away and towards Garry, the hit only mildly scratching his back, but still leaving a pretty sizeable burn on the...
Back
Top Bottom