• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. M

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Btw is the traveller supposed to disappear after everytime you save and exit?
  2. M

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Anyone know what im doing wrong here? I am getting this error when i start the file. System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void ReLogic.OS.Platform.SetWindowUnicodeTitle(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameWindow, System.String)'. at Terraria.Main.SetTitle() at...
  3. M

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Oh thanks :D
  4. M

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

That seems like the wrong mod to be honest. I try to install some mods through the Mod Browser ingame but it doesnt work for some reason.
  5. M

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thanks and sorry for being stupid. :p Oh it seems like most mod creators dont want their code to be seen :p
  6. M

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hi i have been gone for "a while" so i don't know what happened to Tmodreader? Or am i just stupid and can't find it? Btw if it has been a really long time since it dissapeared, it was the tool that extracted codes/files from other mods so you could use it as a learning tool.
  7. M

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Ok thank you, oh im just wondering what is sig :P ?
  8. M

Sry that i am asking this question again but how do i make an NPC that rotate around the player?
  9. M

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

What i meant was how does the code look like? :P i want to make a similar thing in my mod but i dont know how
  10. M

Yes
  11. M

Who are those?
  12. M

Thorium and epicness?
  13. M

Oh ok but i still want to know :P
  14. M

Yes every monster and vanilla
  15. M

Excuse me but could you tell me how you got the monster souls to drop from every monster?
  16. M

Thank you
  17. M

How would i make an item behave like a soul? I mean how gravity affects it. If i use the "update" and write gravity = 0f; it flies away :P
  18. M

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Ok thank you for your reply
  19. M

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Are you going to fix the problem when enemies dissapear if attacked? (In Multiplayer)
  20. M

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

Maybe Hefaistos, Apollon, Helios, Amit or Het, who knows? :p Personally i think it is Amit but then again it has a human form so it would be hard to implement it in the mod if you didnt make it inte a fire or lava god ;P It might even be an animal god maybe a cat, bull or serpent made out of...
Top Bottom