• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. RavageTheSavage

Say the first word that comes to mind

Eight
  2. RavageTheSavage

I feel bad for women who are named Karen.

I feel bad for women who are named Karen.
  3. RavageTheSavage

The world is not black and white. There are only varying shades of grey.

The world is not black and white. There are only varying shades of grey.
  4. RavageTheSavage

Happy Independence Day, for all that's worth given all the stuff going on right now.

Happy Independence Day, for all that's worth given all the stuff going on right now.
  5. RavageTheSavage

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day!
  6. RavageTheSavage

Imagine how much of a nope insect mosquitoes would be if they could sting you

Imagine how much of a nope insect mosquitoes would be if they could sting you
  7. RavageTheSavage

yo I get an entire new computer and windows still can't finish installing updates ffs

yo I get an entire new computer and windows still can't finish installing updates ffs
  8. RavageTheSavage

I was wondering where that went.

I was wondering where that went.
  9. RavageTheSavage

I'm just so tired of racism even being a concept, let alone it actually happening.

I'm just so tired of racism even being a concept, let alone it actually happening.
  10. RavageTheSavage

hmm that sounded a little too depressed better add a lmao so that they don't catch on

hmm that sounded a little too depressed better add a lmao so that they don't catch on
  11. RavageTheSavage

The baby finch really sucks at aiming sometimes.

The baby finch really sucks at aiming sometimes.
  12. RavageTheSavage

I feel like obeying the luck rules should benefit you, but not obeying them shouldn't penalize you.

I feel like obeying the luck rules should benefit you, but not obeying them shouldn't penalize you.
  13. RavageTheSavage

Individual opinions on the mechanic itself aside, it's really stupid how luck isn't really...

Individual opinions on the mechanic itself aside, it's really stupid how luck isn't really detailed anywhere in the changelog. Or at least, I was too ignorant to notice that it's there when reading it.
  14. RavageTheSavage

Characters humming their own leitmotifs is one of my favourite little things.

Characters humming their own leitmotifs is one of my favourite little things.
  15. RavageTheSavage

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

ITsComix I forgot to turn off caps lock ;-;
  16. RavageTheSavage

Interesting that in the English language we have so many different words that mean the same...

Interesting that in the English language we have so many different words that mean the same thing, but we seemingly don't have a single one for things like "Deja vu" and "Schadenfreude."
  17. RavageTheSavage

A consistent theme in my dreams lately seems to be my singleplayer Minecraft survival world...

A consistent theme in my dreams lately seems to be my singleplayer Minecraft survival world suddenly becoming open to the whole wide web and then having my builds destroyed and items stolen
  18. RavageTheSavage

happy weed day

happy weed day
  19. RavageTheSavage

Oh right april fools is a thing

Oh right april fools is a thing
Top Bottom