• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Quackinton

No. Don't know much about it, but I know its a thing.

No. Don't know much about it, but I know its a thing.
  2. Quackinton

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

That mobile spoiler is looking pretty nice. Otherwise, everything else is looking solid (especially the soundtrack)!
  3. Quackinton

Around 310k. I was on year 1 last week, now I’m in year 3 making way more coins than before. I...

Around 310k. I was on year 1 last week, now I’m in year 3 making way more coins than before. I jumped from 300k coins total to 360k total in an in-game week. I’m only in Spring rn. I just bought the Greenhouse as well.
  4. Quackinton

On that Stardew Valley Grind. A week ago it said 15 hours played now it says 55 hours.

On that Stardew Valley Grind. A week ago it said 15 hours played now it says 55 hours.
  5. Quackinton

iPhone SE, used to be a 6S Plus

iPhone SE, used to be a 6S Plus
  6. Quackinton

Got a new phone 😎

Got a new phone 😎
  7. Quackinton

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

That mobile stuff blew my mind. I didn’t think they would start 1.4 on mobile this early. Can’t wait when it comes out so my friend and I can play in the same world (I mean, we already can but on the current version)
  8. Quackinton

tModLoader Calamity tips

My current loadout is Stagiel armor (helm) with the biome sword and celestial claymore.
  9. Quackinton

tModLoader Calamity tips

I’m doing my first play through of the Calamity mod. I’m really enjoying it and discovering new things. Sometimes I’m stuck not knowing what to do. I’m in hard mode (normal world, beat WoF) and just beat Cyrogen, any tips or ideas anyone wants to share?
  10. Quackinton

PC Worried about when Journey's End comes out.

If that is, then that will work. I’ll say something if I’m having any issues, thanks for the help!
  11. Quackinton

I read the thread and I have another question. Are you able to swap in-between versions or just either stick with 1.4 or go back to 1.3.5?
  12. Quackinton

I have a question. I have modded Terraria, and on my computer, I can't open the vanilla game (no tmodloader) without opening the Steam client first (that's normal, right?). I'm worried that the copy of the game (with no tmodloader) won't get updated and can't use my good character. Any help...
  13. Quackinton

Journey's End release date was announced! The Hype is Real!

Journey's End release date was announced! The Hype is Real!
  14. Quackinton

How’s quarantine going for y’all?

How’s quarantine going for y’all?
  15. Quackinton

This months state of the game was pretty decent. Glad about the progress on 1.3.5 for consoles!

This months state of the game was pretty decent. Glad about the progress on 1.3.5 for consoles!
  16. Quackinton

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

Pretty good sotg. I can’t wait for 1.3.5 on Switch! I wish it could be cross platform though (with other consoles but that would be a hassle). That UI scaling and 1.3.2-1.3.4 features are pretty nice.
  17. Quackinton

tModLoader What to go for next in Thorium

I'm doing a Bard class play through, and I don't know what to go for. I just beat Wall of Flesh so I would like to know what armor/weapon (or really anything else) to go for. Tips are appreciated.
  18. Quackinton

I got Stardew Valley and I love it!

I got Stardew Valley and I love it!
Top Bottom