• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. S

tModLoader Magic Storage

That would be sensational.
  2. S

tModLoader Universe of Swords

How does one obtain the Sword of Power?
  3. S

tModLoader Litho's Armory

I need some Soul of Bright. Can't remember what drops it. Nevermind. It's Plantera
  4. S

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

The 3x3 is on right click with this mod yeah. I'll check out the clockwork though.
  5. S

I'd dig that hard. the 3x3 is perfect for exploring but sadly I can't mine through many ores/lizhard in HM
  6. S

So - I've fallen in love with the Ancient Miner Pickaxe. Is there like a hardmode equivalent that does the 3x3? One that can mine better ores?
  7. S

tModLoader Magic Storage

Am gently going to bump myself to see if I can get a response.
  8. S

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey guys, have been getting an interesting crash. Will upload the images and log here. In the log it says something to do with Thorium? Whelp, I can't add a file. How best to do that? Edit - I'll just post the text. [22:54:40] [14/INFO] [Terraria]: Entering world with player: Ollie...
  9. S

tModLoader Magic Storage

I have another question. I have many different hearts set up in my world. Each one is labelled for different things. Is there a way to connect them all together and connect that to a crafting interface? I like to keep my things separate so they are organised, but it means that I can't really use...
  10. S

tModLoader Exodus Mod

How does master of possession work? I spawned him in, some weapons appeared which I killed then nothing. EDIT - scrap that. He was spawning below my arena. He;s bloody easy to kill though. Seems he should be far earlier on than where Bosschecklist puts him in progression.
  11. S

tModLoader Litho's Armory

Goddam it! I saw it on modloader with an update button and I thought there was a fresh new update. D:
  12. S

tModLoader Magic Storage

Absolutely love this. Have a request. When it comes to the storage recipe crafter, is there a way to take out things you have already made. Am trying to work out what things I have crafted already and there is (afaik) no way to tell.
  13. S

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Fair enough. I know people don't like Tremor, but I enjoy it and will be sad to see it go. Hopefully the 2nd one uses a lot of the old stuff.
  14. S

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

So with this new 64bit TModLoader thats just come out, Tremor doesn't work with it. Is that something you know about?
  15. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Even with a good PC (which I have) I hit these errors when running too many mods. It's because Terraria was written with a memory limit hardcoded into it. Even with huge amount of RAM, it will still throw this error when you use too many mods. It's a shame as I like to mod my games to all hell.
  16. S

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

So I have a question. Whenever I build stuff, I then can't save and exit. It's very odd. Does anyone else get this?
  17. S

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Loving it, do have to say that I rather preferred being able to reroll with dice as it meant you didn't have to return to the tinkerer everytime. It also made re-rolling quickly easier. Is the Luck stat still used?
  18. S

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

I'm so happy this is back. So so so happy.
  19. S

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

Go on the discord. It is there and working.
Top Bottom