Search results for query: *

1. benry gaming πŸͺ“

Items Brain scarf

Because it's too op.
  2. benry gaming πŸͺ“

Console Mass item sort

But the name is accurate. The button quickly stacks all items to nearby chests. You're thinking too much about it.
  3. benry gaming πŸͺ“

πŸ…±οΈ

πŸ…±οΈ
  4. benry gaming πŸͺ“

Average terrasteel video

Average terrasteel video
  5. benry gaming πŸͺ“

Items Brain scarf

Could you please elaborate? Some people don't here know what you mean, so could you explain your point, please? I genuinely want to hear your take.
  6. benry gaming πŸͺ“

Items Brain scarf

This does not work. First of all, the accessories are sort of supposed to be sort of the "ultimate accessories" and combining them (especially these two) could be really overpowered. Second, these items are evil biome exclusives. As far as I know, evil exclusive items are never used together in...
  7. benry gaming πŸͺ“

Minecraft for switch is already broken

Minecraft for switch is already broken
  8. benry gaming πŸͺ“

Terraria Makeship Series - Silver Armor

Mine just arrived, and it is not a crappy cash grab, unlike some others were saying
  9. benry gaming πŸͺ“

Weapons & Equip Unique Measuring Tape Weapon

The Magic Measuring Tape is a melee weapon that deals 35 damage. It is sold by the traveling merchant for 15 gold. When you attack, a yellow line with about 25 blocks of range is shot out. If it hits an enemy, 35 damage is delt, then the enemy is pulled up to the player. You can then keep...
  10. benry gaming πŸͺ“

NPCs & Enemies Make Throwing the Clothier Voodoo Doll into Lava summon Skeletron

Gonna be honest, I thought this was how the doll was used until like a month ago. I'm surprised it's not already like this
  11. benry gaming πŸͺ“

Yeah, playing as summoner means your main source of damage comes from minions. You probably also...

Yeah, playing as summoner means your main source of damage comes from minions. You probably also have a whip, and perhaps another weapon type for extra damage. Playing with a melee setup and having a few minions for extra DPS is not a summoner.
  12. benry gaming πŸͺ“

I am Quincy, son of Quincy.

I am Quincy, son of Quincy.
  13. benry gaming πŸͺ“

Nvm F--- tier

Nvm F--- tier
  14. benry gaming πŸͺ“

I like to think that your only knowledge of Team Fortress 2 comes from this image [ATTACH]

I like to think that your only knowledge of Team Fortress 2 comes from this image
  15. benry gaming πŸͺ“

I'm a pyro main. Feel free to make fun of me :D

I'm a pyro main. Feel free to make fun of me :D
  16. benry gaming πŸͺ“

S tier profile post

S tier profile post
  17. benry gaming πŸͺ“

Average 2fort server

Average 2fort server
  18. benry gaming πŸͺ“

Game Mechanics Little Quality of Life feature

Yes, this has bothered me for a while. I don't see any reason for it not to be in the game, hope this gets added.
  19. benry gaming πŸͺ“

The Main Menu Background Is Stuck Sometimes

The pillar bg gets stuck, or the hell one appears after? So I guess any high detailed BG gets stuck sometimes when you leave the game.
Back
Top Bottom