• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. darthmorf

so i still don't had privileges...

Please update this post instead, we don't allow duplicate threads here :)
  2. darthmorf

CC #81 is here! CC - Creation Compendium #81

CC #81 is here! CC - Creation Compendium #81
  3. darthmorf

CC Creation Compendium #81

Hello one and all, and welcome to CC #81! There are loads of great entries this time round so make sure to check them all out! As always, click here for a guide on how to enter. Entries for next month should be sent to @Khaios please! Make sure to read the rules: On to the main event...
  4. darthmorf

Yeah just came from a Terraria playthrough where I wore a raincoat dyed silver. Not particularly...

Yeah just came from a Terraria playthrough where I wore a raincoat dyed silver. Not particularly interesting!
  5. darthmorf

Sorry dude, looks like this image isn't working anymore - feel free to send it to the next CC!

Sorry dude, looks like this image isn't working anymore - feel free to send it to the next CC!
  6. darthmorf

I can't access this file, sorry. Feel free to resubmit it properly for the next CC.

I can't access this file, sorry. Feel free to resubmit it properly for the next CC.
  7. darthmorf

Later today :)

Later today :)
  8. darthmorf

PC I officially married to empress of light (video)

If you have an issue with a thread, please report it rather than tagging random staff members; it means it get's properly dealt with rather than potentially buried.
  9. darthmorf

PvP tourney

You are welcome to host a PvP tournament, probably the best place would be in the quick hookup section. As you're on PC, you can find it here: PC Quick Hookup
  10. darthmorf

PC Accidentally Deleted My Master Mode World

Have you checked the recycle bin for your old world?
  11. darthmorf

Terraria.exe will not download

This seems like an issue with Steam itself, rather than Terraria. I would recomend contacting steam support.
  12. darthmorf

Mobile IOS and Android Compatible Multiplayer App

You shouldn't need a standalone app to play multiplayer Terraria on mobile. There are a few different ways of going about it, which you can find information on here: Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide
  13. darthmorf

PC A more “James” or “Chippy” like clothier

I've moved these posts into the original thread, please don't make duplicate threads for the same topic. If you want it to be moved, simply report the thread and staff will deal with it for you.
  14. darthmorf

Cannot join friends server after v1.4.0.5 update

You already have a thread for this issue here: Cannot join friends server after v1.4.0.5 update We don't allow duplicate threads on this forum, so I have closed this one.
  15. darthmorf

Mobile Mobile Hosted Server Issues

This is not true, please don't provide information unless you are 100% correct. You need to portforward the port 7777 in your router so that it can pass incoming connections onto your mobile device.
  16. darthmorf

PC A more “James” or “Chippy” like clothier

You should post a screenshot of the changes from the pack so people know what they are downloading :)
  17. darthmorf

Can't join multiplayer

Hi @gamingcookie - you already have a thread for this in a more suitable location here: PC - Can't join in multiplayer So I have locked this one.
  18. darthmorf

PC Magic potions and boosters have flipped colors

I've moved this thread there for you :)
  19. darthmorf

tModLoader Please help

Icon.png is for the mod icon. This user is asking how to change the actual in game main logo.
  20. darthmorf

SEND HELP PLS! Multiplayer portforward help

Here is a guide on how to portforward your router: Fastest D-Link DIR-615 Router Port Forwarding Guide
Top Bottom