• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Shu-jico

Leinfors Has Art? Who knew!

Terraria: The AAAnime Series Produced by LEinfors Sponsored by: Luxury Shampoo why do they look like girls all of them except the witch doctor but hey you uploaded art and thats one hell of an act
  2. Shu-jico

PC Custom Biome: Oasis

I do a yee
  3. Shu-jico

Ask A Stupid Question...

It wasn't bold enough. What is Obama's last name again?
  4. Shu-jico

PC What Is Your Funniest Encountered Weapon You Have Ever Used?

Wand of Sparking Context: Is this for the fireplace?
  5. Shu-jico

PC Brutallama's Brutal Vanilla Revamp

Skeletron ages
  6. Shu-jico

Hello there

I am sick of living. Also, welcome to the forums! We all love the support of the community, so make yourself at home! It is a lonely, dark night out.
  7. Shu-jico

The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

//Creepy disturbance, ignore this for your own good... // // //I am aware of my non-existence.
  8. Shu-jico

The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

//I watch from the shadows.. //double slash in JavaScript means its a message only readable via opening the file, not part of the script
  9. Shu-jico

The Wasteland…

*shakes the book again* You're a ghost, yet H20 beats you. I use the book AND my poison water gun.
  10. Shu-jico

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Doesn't use the Terraria Forums
  11. Shu-jico

Mobile Interesting trick with doors.

worqs everytim
  12. Shu-jico

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Doesn't look :red:ed and about to stab himself on purple grass Is not pixellated
  13. Shu-jico

Fixing that one mixel in Luminite

I saw this a long time ago but didn't give a sh-- because I had other "Random Page" stuff to do. Good job actually posting this. Having to change it though.. sounds like 1.4, doesn't it?
  14. Shu-jico

Mobile Interesting trick with doors.

I played Mobile on so may different versions and I totally agree with what you're saying. It's an extremely convenient trick because doors open when you're near one [will always happen, like it or not] so grappling on a door is basically running. If you used a multi hook and made a bridge with...
  15. Shu-jico

Brixtan's Expert Hardcore Guide

I may have finished Terraria normally on expert [~100 hours] but this inspires me to do a playthrough on expert hardcore. Very useful stuff.
  16. Shu-jico

New Broken World

Wants to break time and space by showing Checkerface his dead body.. but can't. I slap the lava slime twice to hopefully kill it. The dragon stares at me with gleaming curious eyes.
  17. Shu-jico

The Wasteland…

The so-called squid dood, being busy with school requirements, answers late. *translator sounds* I'm a squid with stuff, nothing else to doubt. I'm leavin.. you should watch out. Ah geez, my 20HP... I use all available intelligence and.. USE THE BOOK FROM THE KRAKEN!
  18. Shu-jico

The Wasteland…

I prepare my glaive in case something goes terribly wrong and begin walking away from the castle..
  19. Shu-jico

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

"NPC noises from a stardew-filled valley"
  20. Shu-jico

New Broken World

I gain the best idea ever. In 2 seconds and multiple movements, Checker's body is now underwater, and I lie on the dragon, unnoticed..
Top Bottom