• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Xiro

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Yeah, he has played this game a lot.
  2. Xiro

It's fine, I knew you were joking <3
  3. Xiro

Rip, i got ninjaed :(
  4. Xiro

Maybe some sort of hook that is one of the legs of the walker? Don't know if it would have any special things about it, but it's something.
  5. Xiro

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

When should we be expecting a release of part 2 of the update? You don't need to give an exact date, since I wouldn't think you would have a date yet, I just want to know a possible range.
  6. Xiro

Will this be compatible with large mods like Thorium? Or will it just be too much for the game to handle?
  7. Xiro

tModLoader ???

What i'm wondering is why the blue letters spell "eyecicle."
  8. Xiro

The Number War! Count to 100 or -100

-99 (-)
  9. Xiro

Ello m8.

Ello m8.
  10. Xiro

Game gift thread

Thank you c:
  11. Xiro

can't use illegal gun parts

What do you mean by the "Springfield?" By my knowledge, that weapon doesn't exist at all.
  12. Xiro

Game gift thread

I'm just wondering, are we able to ask for multiple games? Not like 20 of them, just like maybe 2 or maybe even 3. Or should we only do that if you have multiple copies of a game? And also, thank you for your copy of Hand of Fate. :3
  13. Xiro

Game gift thread

Would you mind parting with one of your copies of Hand of Fate?
  14. Xiro

tModLoader Infinity

From the last time I played this mod, which I don't remember when it was, the infinite bone javelin was not autoswing, which the regular bone javelin were. When I made the infinite version, it felt like a downgrade since I couldn't throw the javelin as fast as I could. I don't know if the other...
  15. Xiro

I approve of this.
  16. Xiro

Dang, I am sooooo hyped for this. Can't wait for it to be released! Keep up the good work and hyping us with these spoilers!
  17. Xiro

[Sprites] Fluorescent light beams

This isn't a mod. It's just a suggestion.
  18. Xiro

tModLoader WeaponOut

Would this work with weapons from other mods, or no?
  19. Xiro

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The mod page isn't completely updated with every single item, some of them are missing. I'm not very sure what the Strange Skull does, but you can probably ask someone else about that :3.
  20. Xiro

Console whats above platinum?

Well, even though i've played this game since it practically came out, I always learn more about it xD
Top Bottom