• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. R

Ask the Eye of Cthulu anything

Will you ever reply to this thread?
  2. R

what is the weakest weapon in Terraria? (wrong answers only)

The tin shortsword, obviously. Everyone knows that the 1.2 ore weapons are weaker than their counterparts.
  3. R

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Wow, I just hope that my kindle fire can handle 1.4. Also, this is the quietest SotG I've seen in a while XD!
  4. R

Mobile Terraria 1.3.0.7.9 is Now Live: Fixes for Controller + Customization Update!

Mobile as a whole hasn't got 1.4 yet so it won't have come to Amazon, which usually gets updates a few weeks later than the rest of the mobile platforms.
  5. R

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

You predicted it.
  6. R

Oh, ok, thank you.
  7. R

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End! Did you mean tModLoader?
  8. R

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Pay attention to the italics.
  9. R

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Nice! Sad that the title "Fantastic Mythical Beasts & Where to Find Farm Them" wasn't a reference. :(
  10. R

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

It'd be a rainbow slime party... Maybe that could be a 1.4 hardmode version of the slime rain? XD :rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::pinky::gslime::bluslime::yslime::pslime::bslime::islime::lslime::cslime::sslime::rslime::hoppinjack::kingslime::joy::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime:
  11. R

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Did anything happen when you did (assuming from "anybody else")? Also, not yet.
  12. R

That's why I couldn't get on immediately after I saw Chippy had posted a video!
  13. R

Lol. The Terraria discord crashed. :D This is popular!
  14. R

Wow. Just wow. This is amazing! Wonder what I could do with it... (Also mobile will be probably be >1 year later, maybe not. DR studios could surprise us)
  15. R

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

The speed shown is the cooldown before it can be used again, the lower it is, the faster it is.
  16. R

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Loki said: This includes Ipega gamepads. Also, Welcome to the forum. :)
  17. R

Nice job breaking the quote. XD
Top Bottom