• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Roxxz

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Sorry for the late reply I did not get a notification for this somehow. BTW just to clarify it seems like just a streak of bad luck. The crates work. I just did some testing to make sure Tmodloader does not support 1.4 yet.
  2. Roxxz

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Any ideas if it's going to be like before mid 2020 or after it?
  3. Roxxz

PC [1.3] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!) - works with tModLoader now!

What tmodloader are you using this is compatible with v0.11.4.0 which is not the latest tmod version is an older one.
  4. Roxxz

tModLoader Yoyos 2.0

** Updated to the latest tmodloader version and Rebalanced ** Let me know what you think of the changes
  5. Roxxz

tModLoader Yoyos 2.0

Thanks for letting me know but the mod has been up to date on tmodloader for a while. @leqesai a long time ago gifted me the steam version to keep the mods up to date.
  6. Roxxz

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

@Saber_Guardian @ShaneAngler The mod can be downloaded from the tmodloader now but if you wanna use the zip file you can copy the files inside the mods folder inside the tmodloader folder. The location depends on if you are using the steam or the GOG version for example C:\Users\(your...
  7. Roxxz

tModLoader Bismuth Mod 1.0.2 [Released WIP]

Can you put the link or screen shot please?
  8. Roxxz

tModLoader Bismuth Mod 1.0.2 [Released WIP]

The creator has not been active on the forums since December 12 2018 and on may 2017 he said he will reduce the spawn rate of a monster but the last update was from march of 2017.
  9. Roxxz

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

What mount does that? My programming knowledge is very scarce so mostly depends on if I can get an example to modify it or if someone helps me with it. If that happens I will be able to do it if it does not make the mount op.
  10. Roxxz

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

The fact that it does not hover is intentional is supposed to be an alternative to the UFO not an upgrade. It's speed is higher but it cant hover that's the trade off.
  11. Roxxz

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Placing things? You mean furniture or crafting stations? The Analyzer is a crafting station this mod has (similar to the work bench)
  12. Roxxz

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Thank you I'm glad you like the mod. The thing is that mount is supposed to be an alternative to the UFO not an upgrade that's why its faster but can't hover. Also I don't know how to code the hover part. Maybe after 1.3.6 comes out if there is some new content for fishing that goes after...
  13. Roxxz

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

Great to hear fishing is getting a bit more love. This will also go great with my mod too since I added back in the day the ability to be able to fish special items during bloodmoon and eclipse so now players have even more incentive to go fishing during the event :)
  14. Roxxz

tModLoader Minerraria's Weapon Mod (WIP)

If you ever remake this or make an other mod consider adding includeSource = true and hideCode = false lines to your build.txt so that people are able to learn from your work and keep it alive in case your don't want/can't support it anymore like in this case of your hard drive dying. When you...
  15. Roxxz

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Jungle crates are vanilla crates. I haven't change that and I don't think I will. I don't really know how to do it either. I also think that it if you are able to get the boots so early it will take off part of the fun of going exploring and getting bait and it will make it more of a chore...
  16. Roxxz

tModLoader The Tantalite Mod! 1.3.1.1 (V1.0)

Pretty sure this mod has been dead for 2 years already. Check the dates.
  17. Roxxz

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

The real fix is updating to the latest version of miscellania. Be sure to update that mod or you might get the same error again.
  18. Roxxz

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

@lordz560 don't worry we heard you loud and clear when you posted with your @blue remote account. Here is an older version in the meantime https://github.com/rayman89/Fishing3/releases/download/v1.4.3/Fishing3.tmod Please let me know what version of terraria, tmodloader, miscelania and...
  19. Roxxz

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

That's odd. Did you update and reload the mods? If you did maybe try asking @goldenapple Both mods are working for me.
  20. Roxxz

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Mod has been updated: Now compatible with MIscelania's Autofisher & reduced filesize for faster downloads
Top Bottom