• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. BigThiccBoiBob

Switch Switch friend codes

I’ll add u later bro
  2. BigThiccBoiBob

PC Texture pack issues

When I try to use the texture pack for calamity and I click open folder and it still doesn’t show. All it does is bring me to the folder for the texture and it doesn’t go into the game can anyone help?
  3. BigThiccBoiBob

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

Can’t wait for splitscreen
  4. BigThiccBoiBob

Hello there, allow me to introduce myself

Think up goals for yourself to accomplish
  5. BigThiccBoiBob

Can't split with right click

Is there something wrong with your mouse
  6. BigThiccBoiBob

PC Sleeping through Blood Moons and Eclipses

Yeah this makes sense I mostly use mine all up when I reforged my weapons and tools
  7. BigThiccBoiBob

PC Sleeping through Blood Moons and Eclipses

There is a mod if you are on pc that allows u to sleep I’m not sure what is called tho. Btw I still find solar eclipses still useful even after defeating moonlord becuz you can get a ton of money out of it
  8. BigThiccBoiBob

Hello there, allow me to introduce myself

Hey same here dude I’ve been playing this game for 6 or 7 yrs but I’ve beat the game on 3 platforms including mobile
  9. BigThiccBoiBob

Mobile Titanium or Frost

in my opinion they are both about the same but I would use the frost armor becuz of the bonus effects
  10. BigThiccBoiBob

Ask BigThiccBoiBob anything

That is the question...
  11. BigThiccBoiBob

Ask BigThiccBoiBob anything

The answer is 0.00005 lbs
  12. BigThiccBoiBob

Bruh!

Bruh!
  13. BigThiccBoiBob

Pirate invasion

Yes Ik this My issue is solved the pirates are invading from the west :D What is the best way to get the pirate map?
  14. BigThiccBoiBob

Pirate invasion

I’ve beat the pirate invasion before but I’m not sure how to spawn them again on another world pls help
  15. BigThiccBoiBob

Switch Switch death sounds

The death sounds of all the monsters is just the original death sound. Like when you kill the shadow armor it should have a metallic sound
  16. BigThiccBoiBob

wings

wings
  17. BigThiccBoiBob

Very coo

Very coo
  18. BigThiccBoiBob

Switch bug report

I have to report a bug. I haven't had this happen since before 1.3.5 came out on switch but when i went into my world and took some things out my chest i decided to use my last sigil to fight moonlord and right before he spawned my game autosaved and froze. Now I lost all 8 of my solar tablets...
  19. BigThiccBoiBob

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

I have to report a bug. I haven't had this happen since before 1.3.5 came out on switch but when i went into my world and took some things out my chest i decided to use my last sigil to fight moonlord and right before he spawned my game autosaved and froze. Now I lost all 8 of my solar tablets...
Top Bottom