• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Ziiio

PC NPC Themed House Series - Building Guide/Timelapse

_____________________________________________________________________________________________ :dryadpassionate:Hi there, welcome and thanks for having a look at my post.:dryadpassionate: I publish new contents weekly. My Youtube Channel...
  2. Ziiio

tModLoader Custom Background

Can someone help me? I downloaded Example Mod folder. I did a several custom items such as armor but I couldn't turn on the custom background... Please help, I appreciate it! Thanks for reading
  3. Ziiio

Drawings & Paintings Ziiio's Paintings

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Christmas Queen _____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Slashing the Zombie with Night's Edge...
  4. Ziiio

PC Ziiio's Build

Haunted Castle ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Party Pool??? Ready...
  5. Ziiio

PC Terraria | The Untold Story Series - Ziiio

Spoiler _______________________________________________________________________________________________ Trailer You can check time here Pacific Time (-8:00) _______________________________________________________________________________________________ Starring Kenj - The Fisherman...
Top Bottom