• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. DarthCryo04

WIP Summoner Versatality and New Minibosses

Welcome to my third suggestion! The majority of this thread will be focused on 'summoner activity', implementing a number of new weapon types. Possessing Weapons: (These will need some balancing, so if somebody could help with that, it would be great) Red Stamp Found in wooden chests on...
  2. DarthCryo04

PC Martian Probe drops event summoner

What the the title said. Otherworldy Radio "Martians have strange taste in music!" 'Summons Martian Madness'
  3. DarthCryo04

PC Angler Line

Okay, I just was revisiting Jules Verne's books, and I thought the Angler should have a reference to 20,000 leagues under the sea. Something like; At fishing, you're out of your league. Twenty-thousand leagues, to be presice. Just a simple idea, and my second suggestion. Hope you enjoy!
  4. DarthCryo04

Moar Mounts!!!

Hello and welcome to my first suggestion, Moar Mounts! Have you ever wondered why mounts were such rare items, and why there are so little of them? I know I have. New Mounts: The Big Pig Summoned with Food Scraps Abilities: Increases moving speed by 25% on mud, slow otherwise. Itsy-Bitsy...
Top Bottom