• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. JJ12terrarian

Khoir Texture

adult harpy its not functional :v ... but female stardust and my waifu pet its success applied in game .w .
  2. JJ12terrarian

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

Your mod its a very good job for reforge stuff! your mod become a indispensable for me .w.
  3. JJ12terrarian

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

A very VERY good mod guys! the ideas in it are pretty cool :3 it has become one of my favorite mods! congrat for your job! and a cute slimygirl :3
  4. JJ12terrarian

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

in the meantime, play the new terraria update, there is a lot to do ; 3
  5. JJ12terrarian

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

as soon as it is modified for 1.4 and the biggest mods are updated, it will be AWESOME! I would wait .w.<3😎
  6. JJ12terrarian

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Finally, after so many years.... THE LORE OF TERRARIA! Just, thank you the staff. ^o^
  7. JJ12terrarian

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I forgive you ^^ because after all you continue to evolve terraria! i love this x3 can not wait to see what terraria has yet to offer! ;3
  8. JJ12terrarian

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Goo-oood! :33
  9. JJ12terrarian

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

toujours plus! .w. whow
  10. JJ12terrarian

nya .w.

nya .w.
  11. JJ12terrarian

I am a Neko terrarian .w.

I am a Neko terrarian .w.
  12. JJ12terrarian

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

Un mod tellement génial! et le 'soul of eternity' est surement l'objet le plus long à crafter, mais en vaut clairement la peine! cela dit mon perso désormais et tellement puissant qu'il met à genoux mon pc .-. oof
  13. JJ12terrarian

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Enormous your project! I am impatient mega that the finished version sees the day! ENJOY! °w °
  14. JJ12terrarian

A workshop for terraria? : 3

Hello: 3 would be to know if there will be a workshope steam for a terraria PC? : 3 thanks in advance for your reply ^^ ps: I'm sorry if the question has already been asked or if I put this in the wrong forum .w.
  15. JJ12terrarian

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

sorry ^^" i'm using google translate :3
  16. JJ12terrarian

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

c'est très jolie! vous avait l'air de pas mal avancer dans le projet les gars ~;)
  17. JJ12terrarian

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

20.000.000! Wow swag! vous les merité les gars ;)
Top Bottom