• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Xylia

PC Terraria, Mouse, and 2 Displays

Is there any way to lock the mouse cursor to Terraria's window? I just added a 2nd display to my PC and even in Fullscreen mode, I am able to mouse off into the other display. Is there a way to prevent the mouse cursor from escaping Terraria's window without alt-tabbing?
  2. Xylia

Why is Profile Post Locking a thing?

As the Title suggests.... A user locking their profile posts so that nobody can respond to what they say is annoying and it defeats the purpose of profile posts to begin with. I've always been of the opinion that it should not be possible to do this (or if you do have it locked, then make it...
  3. Xylia

What Thorium Mod teaches us about early game.

I've been playing Thorium Mod lately, and I would have to say that the mod does a very good job of pointing out certain areas that the vanilla game could really use a facelift. Now, before I get into my suggestion(s), I would like to clarify something: I am not suggesting that we should...
  4. Xylia

19 Days Until Secret of Mana...

So....Secret of Mana. 19 day countdown. I pre-ordered, though I did so a bit nervously. They claim that there will be changes to its battle system.. "improvements" they call them. I'm afraid that the game will be changed too much and that the awesome formula that felt magical will be broken...
  5. Xylia

New Playthrough "Challenge": Do Me (A House)

So, I've been jonesing for some Terraria... but I find that anytime I try to start a new Playthrough, I usually get bored at the house-building phase, because I just simply lack creative ideas for building a decent looking house, or even something new that's still functional. So, an idea hit...
  6. Xylia

Constant Double Post errors in profiles.

So every time I try to post on someone's profile, I get an error that says "You must wait 15 seconds before performing this action" (paraphrased). When I navigate to the said profile, my post did actually show up. This means that quite likely, the forum is sending the command twice even though...
  7. Xylia

New NPC: Alchemist

While reading threads and thinkin' about stuff, an idea came to me. Why not an Alchemist NPC? NPC: Alchemist Spawned by: Alchemy Table held in inventory Weapon: Poison Flask (similar to the Toxic Flask dropped by Man Fly but obviously weaker) Sells: Always: Bottled Water Day: Lesser Healing...
  8. Xylia

PC Mandible Blade Should Be Craftable.

So, 1.3.3 brings with it yet another weapon that hardly anybody will actually use in serious progression, because it seems like Re-Logic has a fear of adding new things that are actually useful when they are found. Case in point with the new Mandible Blade. It does rather nice DPS, it is a low...
  9. Xylia

Grand Design: Bright, Normal, Faded.....Hidden?

This is something that's bugging me about the Grand Design, and maybe this feature already exists but I just can't figure out how it works, but anyways... What I want to do, is turn one color of wire entirely off. I know I can turn ALL Mechanics off, but I don't want to do that -- I want to see...
  10. Xylia

**REPORTED** On Fire! ..... Underwater?

So I was fighting the Eye of Cthulhu underwater with a Cascade when I managed to set it On Fire underwater. I... don't think this is supposed to happen. I killed 6 eyes that night and I was able to set each one of them on fire several times for the entire duration of the buff, while...
  11. Xylia

Resolved Money Trough and Statues

So, statues of Blood Zombies and Dripplers were introduced, and I know it said "lower drop chance", but to be honest, I'm starting to wonder if it even does drop and I certainly don't want to be wasting ridiculous amounts of time to see if it even drops at all. I'm posting it in Bug Reports...
  12. Xylia

So... why won't this work? (Fishing)

I for the life of me cannot figure out why this won't work. I tried to make a Jungle Fishing area up in the sky, and my Depth Meter says "Surface", I get Jungle Music, I can catch Double Cods and Neon Tetras.... but the game absolutely refuses to give me the Mudfish and Catfish quest fishes...
  13. Xylia

PC Statue Revamp!

So....statues. Something that's been in the game for a long time, was recently expanded somewhat in Patch 1.3.1, but it still feels incomplete and I think we could do better. It's one of those things in the game that I feel could serve a better purpose, and could be done a better way. Step 1...
  14. Xylia

PC Oxygen-Challenged Terrarian (1.3.1)

So I started a new Playthrough, a Challenge Map! This one was made by @Eternalserenity , and basically it's a flooded world! I thought I'd post how it goes here rather than flooding (lol) their thread. You can find the thread and the map at...
  15. Xylia

Pocketwatch Crafting "Machine"

Why is it that the Pocketwatches are the one-and-only item that requires a Table+Chair crafting "Machine" to craft? I don't really get why this one set of items is the only thing in the game that requires something different than everything else. I think we should move it to the workbench...
  16. Xylia

Resolved Brick Layer not working from Inventory

So here's one of the things in 1.3.1's patch notes: I finally had a Travelling Merchant spawn that had one of these accessories (the Brick Layer) and.... it doesn't work from my inventory, nor am I able to toggle it's effect on or off (there's no icons showing up near the info icons). I...
  17. Xylia

PC Any way to disable On-Screen Keyboard?

Hello! While I realize why we have an On-Screen Keyboard, I'm wondering if there's any way to disable it? I do not play Terraria with a gamepad, but yet I still get the OSKB which obscures the entire playing area while I enter names for chests when it really isn't necessary. Is there a way to...
  18. Xylia

Alerts suddenly take much, much longer to load?

This just started a few days ago... whenever I mouse over Alerts, the first time I visit TCF, it takes several seconds to load and it never did that before. Did you guys change something at your end? I didn't change anything on my end, same net speed and everything.
  19. Xylia

PC Final Fantasy Re-Releases for PC Rant Thread

Not that Square-Enix is ever gonna read this, but I just need to rant for a bit. Players, for years, have asked SE to give us PC ports of Final Fantasy games, especially some of the older ones on Playstation, and back when the PC version craze first began, we did not really have emulators that...
  20. Xylia

PC Two new equipment slots

Quick, name two items that you pretty much always have equipped on you at any given time. That would be Boots and Wings, right? Well, some players willingly chuck the boots once they get wings to squeeze that one more accessory in, but I hate doing that, it makes you walk ridiculously slow...
Top Bottom