• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. KiaGaim22

New Age Retro Terraria

It should change some things
  2. KiaGaim22

New Age Retro for 1.4

I’m working on a fix
  3. KiaGaim22

New Age Retro Terraria

I’ll work on ID changes soon.
  4. KiaGaim22

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It’ll just say unknown item and do nothing until you re-enable thorium.
  5. KiaGaim22

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

I don’t... I would if he never added the legs though
  6. KiaGaim22

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have a friend, who has the exact same problem ;-; It seems to have been around before 0.11.4, as I googled if it worked on Mac back then (for some reason) and it apparently barely ran on Mac. I play on windows and used to have a similar problem when playing thorium on multiplayer, before...
  7. KiaGaim22

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

LIKE an API? I thought it WAS an API
  8. KiaGaim22

New Age Retro Terraria

It appears normal to me so idk. Sorry. I’m not good at coding, so it could take a while to make a piece of code to fix this, if tModloader doesn’t come to 1.4 soon.
  9. KiaGaim22

PC Selling Seedler and Last Prism

I’ll send a friend request at 7PM BST today
  10. KiaGaim22

That was the exact same as me lol

That was the exact same as me lol
  11. KiaGaim22

Ask a random blue slime anything!

Do you guys get jealous of other slime colours?
  12. KiaGaim22

PC Selling Seedler and Last Prism

I can give you the cap for free. (Journey or classic?) What’s ur steam name?
  13. KiaGaim22

New Age Retro Terraria

Idk if my update fixed everything but here you go. New Age Retro for 1.4
  14. KiaGaim22

"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

That’s what I was thinking
  15. KiaGaim22

New Age Retro for 1.4

Basically the title. ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO @Hax4Ever All I did was make it 1.4 compatible.
  16. KiaGaim22

New Age Retro Terraria

Read my previous message. (It has 1.4 version)
  17. KiaGaim22

New Age Retro Terraria

Here is the 1.4 port. Just put it in your Resource Pack folder and it should work. (It did for me)
  18. KiaGaim22

New Age Retro Terraria

I am working on a 1.4 import. I’ll release it on here soon, so just check your notifications and wait for it
  19. KiaGaim22

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

By the end of the year is planned. I think that’s what I heard.
  20. KiaGaim22

Unknown sword

It’s a good weapon, but I would just start another playthrough, rather than take the time to get it. Getting it legit takes effort for the enchanted sword. (1.4 shrine nerf) Just play a mod
Top Bottom