• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. DaiNekoIchi

tModLoader DNI Materialization

DNI Materialization Download: Mod Browser | GitHub (older versions included) Join my Discord Server for fast feedback. This mod is still in it's early stage, so suggestions are always welcome. Planned features: Dynamic scaling of MP gained and used upon progression of the game DONE...
  2. DaiNekoIchi

tModLoader DNI's Odds ands Ends

DNI's Odds and Ends (aka DaiNekoIchi tries making content) Download: Mod Browser (Latest Version) | GitHub (Older versions included) Join my Discord Server for fast feedback. Adds ridiculously unique(?) mid-endgame content with ridiculous recipes. Currently has: 7 Items 11 Weapons 7...
  3. DaiNekoIchi

tModLoader DNI Risk System

DNI Risk System Download: In the Mod Browser This mods adds a new mechanic that makes battles more... risky. *pun intended..?* Changelog: v1.0 Initial release
  4. DaiNekoIchi

tModLoader DNI Weapon Upgrade

DNI Equipment Upgrade Download: Mod Browser | GitHub (Older versions included) Join my Discord Server for fast feedback. This mod will allow you to upgrade your equipment using mod-exclusive items. ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THE MOD HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THE WIKI. Click here to go to the wiki...
  5. DaiNekoIchi

tModLoader UI with Item Slots

Hi, I'm just wondering how do you make a custom UI with item slots in it. I've tried studying the Example Mod but that doesn't really achieve what I'm doing.
Top Bottom