• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. EvanKrusher Ω

PC Every Single Idea for a vanity contest submission

I have decided to create a thread to share to you every single idea that came into my mind as a vanity contest submission. Some of these aren't images, let's start! Those were all of my ideas for the vanity contest I can recall being my idea.
  2. EvanKrusher Ω

PC Telescopes

Telescopes When placed it will function as a general background tile. But when you interact with a telescope, it will allow you to view the farther stars and planets of the Terraria universe. Interaction: Interacting with the telescope at night will allow to look into the skies of the Terraria...
  3. EvanKrusher Ω

Terraria Weapons Tier List (Very Unfinished)

Note: This list is a Work in Progress, eventually it will be finished Current Version: 0.16 - Pre Hardmode Magic weapons (WIP) How does the list work: This list will be a list that judges Terraria weapons and how good they are in their Progression Tier. There will be 8 tiers: S+, S, A, B, C, D...
  4. EvanKrusher Ω

Ask Evan Krusher anything

Ask me anything, but there are a couple rules: 1. No personal stuff 2. If you have a trivia question about Terraria, then PM me. Ask away. After this thead has been around for 1 year (And has not been locked), the poll will be closed and I will display the percentage of people that got it...
  5. EvanKrusher Ω

tModLoader Modded Biome Music not working, Help is needed.

Hello, I want custom music playing in my biome but it is silent whenever i go into the biome. Thanks for your help -EvanKrusher
Top Bottom