• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. H3mispher3

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

there's enough master mode exclusives imo, what they really need to do is add new attacks and AI to master mode, as it's, like you said, expert mode with an extra step
  2. H3mispher3

Reel In Ropes!

Maybe that could also add a cool new use for the Stylish Scissors if scissors became a thing
  3. H3mispher3

Reel In Ropes!

This would be an amazing change, maybe an item could be added that reels in rope when breaking it? Idk something like an Adventurer's Pickaxe
  4. H3mispher3

PC Spawning Enemies in Journey Mode through the Bestiary (or other methods)

Bumping this because I made a bunch of changes
  5. H3mispher3

M.O.G (Master Of the Game)

Eh, I feel like the achievements could be done relatively quickly (at least on normal mode), though not sure how frequently you play so I may be misjudging
  6. H3mispher3

Big Booty, Real Estate Agent, Baleful Harvest, Ice Scream, Gelatin World Tour, and maybe Marathon Medalist are the only achievements I'd consider grindy (besides the Angler quests, but those can be done throughout gameplay without just waiting around).
  7. H3mispher3

Journey mode is incompatible with medium- and hard-core

Duplication and research You can duplicate coins, and thus have infinite modifiers. This does mean it takes some time to get modifiers back, but not long. It would be fully customizable, just not on the Hardcore setting. Hardcore Journey would be meant to be a similar challenge to Hardcore...
  8. H3mispher3

Journey mode is incompatible with medium- and hard-core

Setting hardcore is optional though, the new players can just not select hardcore journey
  9. H3mispher3

I agree that it'd be a moderate level of challenge with a Zenith, though I see the purpose of a mode as being able to start fresh on it. Not being able to start fresh on a mode, and literally needing an endgame weapon exclusive to one class might not be the best. However, I see potential in...
  10. H3mispher3

Journey Mode Quality of Life

It's actually completely fine that it's character-dependent, as all the item data is stored in the plr file (as far as I know). One solution to your second point might be having the game check for blocks non-native to the world in the player's inventory, and thus increasing the Y in X/Y by...
  11. H3mispher3

First Fractal as the Final Weapon

For Irony's sake and to make the recipe more difficult, maybe the Last Prism could be added, along with some ranged weapon like the Celebration Mk 2 so that all classes are used (maybe the First Fractal could be a classless weapon).
  12. H3mispher3

PC Spawning Enemies in Journey Mode through the Bestiary (or other methods)

While I was browsing the wiki, it dawned on me that, while you can duplicate boss spawners, there's no way to, say, spawn a Spiked Slime whenever you wanted. I propose that, in Journey Mode, you would be able to spawn a non-boss enemy by hitting some button in the bestiary. However, you would...
  13. H3mispher3

Working as Designed Fish Bowls don't seem to have a Blood Moon texture

I don't think this is really a bug more than it is just an omission of a feature, but I felt like this was probably not intended/was overlooked and wanted to bring it up. Obviously, this isn't an urgent issue, so this doesn't have to be put anywhere near first in priority Edit: Now that I'm...
  14. H3mispher3

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Dang, amazing work as always, Terraria never ceases to impress me
  15. H3mispher3

Revamping Console Enemies and Content ft. Slime Staff

All good points, I might end up moving Wyvern Armor to a separate post, as people seemed to like that suggestion a lot more than the other ones.
  16. H3mispher3

Great feedback, I do agree that the enemies seem a little weak for the armor they'd drop, I'll try and modify the post a bit to account for that
  17. H3mispher3

That could definitely be a good idea, some of their stats are pretty excessive. In fact, I might go ahead and add that into the post somehow as a note at the end or integrate it in
  18. H3mispher3

Yes, but I was thinking of revamping them, rather than just adding them back in
  19. H3mispher3

Buff Lava Waders.

I think that it could make you immune to fire, just not the direct damage, and it would be balanced
  20. H3mispher3

Console Enemy and Content Revamp ft. Slime Staff Upgrades You might remember the recently removed Console enemies like the Orca and Arch Wyvern, but they weren't too useful and seemed to not be as good of an addition as they could be. This proposal hopes to give a better use to them and make the...
Top Bottom