• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. lathemandrel

Base All Items map 1.3.5/1.4.0 Ztorage_Zystem!

Hi Everybody! Welcome to my item maps!! Within these 28 maps (14 classic, 14 journey) is all 4989 (four thousand nine hundred and eighty nine) Terraria 1.4.0.5 items that can be in a chest at world load. Everything has at least one full chest, and in many cases, 25 (twenty five) full chests! For...
  2. lathemandrel

Farm Resource/Farm map 1.3.5 ZohMahGoodies!!

Hi Everybody! Welcome to my resource map!! The map is intentionally designed to be pre-Celestial Event, and therefore contains no end game resources. It does contain Dynasty items, and therefore requires v1.3.5 . This will just be a brief run down of the more notable aspects; Chlorophyte Ore...
  3. lathemandrel

PC another intro!

Hi Everybody! I've been playing (mostly solo) for about nine months now, and usually don't join forums. not much to say really lol!
Top Bottom