• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Crowno

Nope, it's called a party

Nope, it's called a party
  2. Crowno

Most of the things I do come from my own imagination, but sometimes there are instructions on...

Most of the things I do come from my own imagination, but sometimes there are instructions on how something should be like! For example, when I did Plantera I was told it had to be a plant that would cling on walls, so I came up with a design based on that. But Brain of Chtulhu was just "crimson...
  3. Crowno

Fortunately it was not

Fortunately it was not
  4. Crowno

"No, stop, Terraria isn't getting any new full bosses as far as we are concerned." This comment...

"No, stop, Terraria isn't getting any new full bosses as far as we are concerned." This comment aged badly
  5. Crowno

I don't even remember what that is

I don't even remember what that is
  6. Crowno

That's not talent, just keep sketching out stuff and eventually it will look good enough

That's not talent, just keep sketching out stuff and eventually it will look good enough
  7. Crowno

The original character was made by the Dungeon Defenders team. I did the Terraria version

The original character was made by the Dungeon Defenders team. I did the Terraria version
  8. Crowno

I have no idea tbh

I have no idea tbh
  9. Crowno

Thank you!

Thank you!
  10. Crowno

Yes!

Yes!
  11. Crowno

Has been Death Scythe for a while. But I might have some new favorite ones...

Has been Death Scythe for a while. But I might have some new favorite ones...
  12. Crowno

Thanks!

Thanks!
  13. Crowno

Thank you!

Thank you!
  14. Crowno

That was terrible

That was terrible
  15. Crowno

Yes

Yes