• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Cenx

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

We designed the Bestiary to be a world save mostly so you and your friends could complete it together in one world. This also helped keep player save file size smaller, track progress easier, and enable Zoologist to be her best self. :)
  2. Cenx

Game design/team management/business stuff/community stuff/vice president of Re-Logic/etc. A...

Game design/team management/business stuff/community stuff/vice president of Re-Logic/etc. A little bit of everything :P
  3. Cenx

Thanks friend. <3

Thanks friend. <3
  4. Cenx

It sure does. :)

It sure does. :)
  5. Cenx

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

We have accounted for all this. :)
  6. Cenx

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

They are available to everyone. Yes you can swap it back and forth. You can fight a boss normal with your friends then crank it to master and fight the same boss again to get the master drops.
  7. Cenx

You will have to stick to mods for that one. :)

You will have to stick to mods for that one. :)
  8. Cenx

Hah, that is it for now. We might have more to show Friday ;)

Hah, that is it for now. We might have more to show Friday ;)
  9. Cenx

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Correct- you can fight EoC normal then swap to Master and fight him in that difficulty. You cannot swap infections with the click of a button but it is now possible to build the opposite infection so your world has both. Yes- you can fight invasions as long as you want. We extended it...
  10. Cenx

She is pretty amazing and has a lot of great things for sale.

She is pretty amazing and has a lot of great things for sale.
  11. Cenx

Did you see our post today? :)

Did you see our post today? :)
  12. Cenx

I am so excited that I can finally talk about Journey Mode!

I am so excited that I can finally talk about Journey Mode!
  13. Cenx

It is definitely possible solo with a fresh character. You can literally dupe anything. You set the rules on how you want Journey Mode to work. If you think money duping is OP- just don't do it. God mode too op? Don't use it. Journey Mode is all about freedom to play how you want. :) Sometime...
  14. Cenx

Heh, glad you like it! Yes, Godmode makes you fully invincible and you can turn it off and on as you see fit.
  15. Cenx

That is the powers menu. Unfortunately we do not currently have a way to track this. Yes- if rng is nice to you. ;)
  16. Cenx

I came in late and wasn't prepared! Went to the dungeon shortly after and got spectre armor. :P
  17. Cenx

I was a bit hesitant at first but after trying it out and setting my own rules for how I want my playthrough to run I fell in love. It is now my preferred way to play the game. :)
  18. Cenx

Currently no but it is something we are interested in possibly exploring post launch.
  19. Cenx

You only need one to dupe an item/weapon/accessory for infinite. If we don't change it between now and release it takes 3 boss summon items to unlock infinite. We also made it so you can create the opposite infection in your world if you choose to do so. :)
  20. Cenx

To answer the question- If you set the game to Expert or Master you will get the exclusive drops. :)
Top Bottom