• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. CreeperSaga95

invalid :sigh:

invalid :sigh:
  2. CreeperSaga95

tModLoader Consolaria

the next update is the structure update right?
  3. CreeperSaga95

tModLoader (WIP) The Kirby Mod

oh i never got a chance to open a dm with you on discord and i wanted to message you about something
  4. CreeperSaga95

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

thanks so much blushie for all the hardwork making a terraria experiance unlike any other mod as i have never played a bullet hell game like touhou
  5. CreeperSaga95

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

havent checked the forums in a while more information than the discord spoiler
  6. CreeperSaga95

really liking the season 2 playthroughs they each have there own feel to them

really liking the season 2 playthroughs they each have there own feel to them
  7. CreeperSaga95

new avatar to match my favorite video game character

new avatar to match my favorite video game character
  8. CreeperSaga95

tModLoader (WIP) The Kirby Mod

hey what happened to the mod/discord
  9. CreeperSaga95

tModLoader Consolaria

yeah but console version is just a reskin of retinazer with x50 lasers and can shoot demon scythes
  10. CreeperSaga95

The Last Post Wins!

orrly
  11. CreeperSaga95

The Last Post Wins!

i hope i was not forgotten
  12. CreeperSaga95

tModLoader Consolaria

for people who dont have a discord
  13. CreeperSaga95

tModLoader Consolaria

huh i men i wish the consolaria team can mold ocram into a unique boss instead of spammy retinazer
  14. CreeperSaga95

The Last Post Wins!

because:
  15. CreeperSaga95

tModLoader Consolaria

heh i would LOVE that
  16. CreeperSaga95

The Last Post Wins!

17. CreeperSaga95

tModLoader Consolaria

it was an error in the writing might aswell keep it i mean we are getting close to releasse
  18. CreeperSaga95

The Last Post Wins!

indeed
  19. CreeperSaga95

The Last Post Wins!

profanity war
  20. CreeperSaga95

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

^^^^^^^ THIS also i found a bug the rainbow dye wont work with wings
Top Bottom