• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. G

Resolved [Xbox One] Lock npc

So I want to lock an npc to a house. So what I mean is if a npc would die it will respawed randomly to all n any house, but I want it to only spawn to a certain house. I know u could do this on PC, even with the new 1.3.4 update I still can't do this.
  2. G

Xbox One Game is bugged, multiple truffle npc n bar tavern never respawed.

So as title states. I am on expert, before plant boss, I had a random 3 truffle npc spawn in my world.. In the npc list it shows one but clearly I have 3 in room with truffle icon.. It seam that truffle has replaced my others npc. I found the Bruce the tavern keep. When I went to moved him to...
  3. G

Xbox One New to the Xbox 1 version. Come join me

as title states. Just picked up game from game pass. Any want to play and get all the achievements with me. There is like a week left from game pass before it goes bye bye. So come join me. I will be hosting and be playing a good 8 hours plz during the fri - sun. So if u want in plz send me a...
Top Bottom