• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. DryCryCrystal

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

This is the best news for any modder. The years have very much paid off.
  2. DryCryCrystal

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Well done to all that participated and congrats to the winners!
  3. DryCryCrystal

Well you see here, I was 12 so many years back

Well you see here, I was 12 so many years back
  4. DryCryCrystal

I guarantee that 95% of users lied about their age to be here. I can even say that I too was in...

I guarantee that 95% of users lied about their age to be here. I can even say that I too was in that percentage. Oops
  5. DryCryCrystal

That's just glasses my guy

That's just glasses my guy
  6. DryCryCrystal

I whole heartedly egg.

I whole heartedly egg.
  7. DryCryCrystal

PC Cross necklace for a ranger?

This accessory fits more for people who take consistent damage. It would be more suited to early hardmode melee. You should find a new accessory given your class. Just as a note, the necklace can be upgraded when crafted with a star cloak which isn't a hard accessory to find. It's found from...
  8. DryCryCrystal

Tired.

The game oddly takes some time to load. I'm on an SSD and it takes quite a while to open the application. I don't receive any error though.
  9. DryCryCrystal

Drawings & Paintings World gen in a nutshell art

Just read through and it says dungeon side. I understand missing it though. Small details. On another note, you could have benefitted from a wider canvas.
  10. DryCryCrystal

Drawings & Paintings World gen in a nutshell art

Doesn't the astral infection spawn on the dungeon side?
  11. DryCryCrystal

A buncha Calamity mod art

That's some nice art. I'm not too fond of the text, however. It just doesn't seem to fit. It's been a while since I have been on the forums, but after you have attached the images you can use a button to assign it onto the post, so you can display it in big form.
  12. DryCryCrystal

I just found out about your promotion. Congratulations! Well deserved especially after all this...

I just found out about your promotion. Congratulations! Well deserved especially after all this time.
  13. DryCryCrystal

Yeah, I joined around the release.

Yeah, I joined around the release.
  14. DryCryCrystal

You lose track of time when you get older.

You lose track of time when you get older.
  15. DryCryCrystal

I look back at the forums after what's probably been 2 years now. Almost everyone I knew have...

I look back at the forums after what's probably been 2 years now. Almost everyone I knew have gone up and left. I've been here about 5 yrs?
  16. DryCryCrystal

Terraria in a Geometry Dash Demon about God Eater.

Ohh? Interesting. Never noticed these references until I found this thread.
  17. DryCryCrystal

Inactive but yet I still get followed and noticed, at least I left some mark here.

Inactive but yet I still get followed and noticed, at least I left some mark here.
  18. DryCryCrystal

Member-Run Project TCF Anniversary Party!

Sign me up for this partay. Image is my profile pic, I don't plan on changing it and haven't done so for almost 2 years
Top Bottom