• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Scottgames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lGfGpubV4M Here is a video for how to install mods srry for the...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lGfGpubV4M Here is a video for how to install mods srry for the late respond
  2. Scottgames

Steam Summer Sale 2018!

i should buy terraria to gift to my brother so we can play :) im glad there are deals
  3. Scottgames

tModLoader How to Downgrade Back to 1.3.4.4

i tryed this but when i did my terraria tmodloader is in patch 1.3.5.2 shouldn't it be 1.3.5.3 can someone please answer because this is confuseing the hell out of me and i cant tell if it is fine or not ;(
  4. Scottgames

Reset Achievements

So does this get rid of your content for any games?! just dont want to do this if it is unsafe :D EDIT: OMG IT REALLY WORKED!!!!!! just turn off steam cloud then delete the the file said above.I need to get used to being surprised by Terraria :p
  5. Scottgames

Terraria and it's popularity (also how it stacks against another game)

Right when i saw minecraft was king in the spoiler i just scroll down and wanted to write this "Screw Minecraft It Will Never Be Better Than Terraria, Terraria is #1, To Hell With Minecraft It is Boring As :red:". Thx for taking the time to read what i think of "Minecraft" and why I don't like it.
  6. Scottgames

Happy Birthday to Terraria's Lead Developer & Resident Wizard: Yorai!

i think terraria should have more items like this also HAPPY BIRTH DAY YORAI YOUR THE BEST TEAM!!!
  7. Scottgames

Official Custom Fonts in 1.3.5+

What does this do :P
  8. Scottgames

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ur mod really improved from before!! :D I don't remeber anything about this
  9. Scottgames

One Drop Celestial Pillar Terrarian Yo-Yos

the yoyos are really amazing and that is y it is worth buying :D SAME
  10. Scottgames

Terraria 40% Off During Steam Lunar New Year Sale

YAY NOW I CAN BUY TERRARIA FOR MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY :D
  11. Scottgames

One Drop Celestial Pillar Terrarian Yo-Yos

omg i am soooo going to buy this :)
  12. Scottgames

?? what about ur comment

?? what about ur comment
  13. Scottgames

TERRARIA IS #1 :D

TERRARIA IS #1 :D
  14. Scottgames

tModLoader Neptuna's Mod Collection (Discord Rich Presence, and other planned mods)

Some terraia mods are just amazing :D keep it up
  15. Scottgames

tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

Don't ask me just deal with it
  16. Scottgames

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Just look at how many people are exited for 1.3 terraria PS4 and XBOX one update...i just bought terraria for PS4 and ima be ready for moonlord :D
  17. Scottgames

tModLoader Calamity Mod

18. Scottgames

Thx;-) for letting m know

Thx;-) for letting m know
  19. Scottgames

If anyone knows if the prefixs for enemes mod is still out let me know :)

If anyone knows if the prefixs for enemes mod is still out let me know :)
Top Bottom