• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Cheezegami

Pixel Art Cheezegami's Pixel Landscapes

I forgot to upload this one, here's the snow biome!
  2. Cheezegami

Thanks, I'll do my best! Thank you! :-)
  3. Cheezegami

Thank you! I'm looking forward to tackling some more of the amazing biomes Terraria has to offer!
  4. Cheezegami

I also made the Underground Jungle!
  5. Cheezegami

Hey Terrarians, in this post I'll share the pixel landscapes I'm working on. To start off, I'll share this Terraria : Underworld pixel art drawing I made.
  6. Cheezegami

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

I think it has to be this one so far.
  7. Cheezegami

A bit late but I hope this is still on time for CC#81: Here's my Zoologist drawing. [IMG]

A bit late but I hope this is still on time for CC#81: Here's my Zoologist drawing.
  8. Cheezegami

Emperor Cheeselicious

Emperor Cheeselicious
  9. Cheezegami

Ah, you see, I'm from cheese world. That might've been it.

Ah, you see, I'm from cheese world. That might've been it.
  10. Cheezegami

Thank you, yours looks really cool as well. :D

Thank you, yours looks really cool as well. :D
  11. Cheezegami

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I've been having a blast with the update so far, but here's a little suggestion for the luck situation. My proposal is well, 1.- The torches need to have a lesser impact (half?) and no negative impact, the idea being to keep the current values for biome campfires. (Motivation being ...
  12. Cheezegami

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Maybe a small thing but I've been trying to get a Zombie Frog summon for a while now, I got over 6 bows and no summons after killing over 20 of them on master mode, at this point we've done EoW which allows you to obtain the Fire Imp staff easily which also probably outclasses it. (Still haven't...
  13. Cheezegami

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Awesome, exciting stuff, can't wait to see what's going to pop-up over the coming few days!
  14. Cheezegami

Official The Oasis!

Amazing, the ambiance of 1.3.6 is going through the roof!
  15. Cheezegami

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

It's BACK! So great to hear!
  16. Cheezegami

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

Amazing work, I can really see this saving a lot of time!
  17. Cheezegami

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I agree, maybe even have a talk on GDC about it, me and many other developers are probably very curious about the process.
  18. Cheezegami

tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

Is this issue stills present?, and if so had you got any other mod enabled at this time.
Top Bottom