• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Mr Ribbon Eel

Buff cobalt mythril and adamantite armor

I think the 1.1 ore armors should be given a set bonus to make them more useful and feel more like an alternative to palladium orichalcum and titanium rather than a chance to get a worse ore. Cobalt: A new set bonus where you sometimes regenerate a 1-2 hearts when you attack an enemy. honestly...
  2. Mr Ribbon Eel

Ask a ribbon eel anything

You can ask me anything except if its about my preference about my what favorite (thing here) is or if it is about my private information (obviously)
  3. Mr Ribbon Eel

Drawings & Paintings Art that I made thats also related to terraria

I have made more terraria art in the past but its kind of garbage Feel free to request something if you want to (I'm running out of ideas for things to draw)
  4. Mr Ribbon Eel

Other Art Lego Terraria

This is only a Lego Terraria house I made with Lego Digital Designer. ( All of the other sets will also be made with LDD since I dont have enough lego. :sigh:)
  5. Mr Ribbon Eel

Giving all terraria bosses pokemon types

Normal Bosses King Slime: Normal Eye of Cthulhu: Ghost Eater of Worlds: Dark/Ground Brian of Cthulhu: Ghost/Psychic Queen Bee: Bug/Flying Skeletron: Ghost/Dark Lepus: Normal Turkor: Normal Wall of Flesh: Dark Queen Slime: Fairy Queen Slime (2nd phase): Fairy/Flying Destroyer: Steel/Ground...
  6. Mr Ribbon Eel

What terraria character would you keep as a pet

My choice would be any type of slime.
  7. Mr Ribbon Eel

All female armors have an exposed stomach

So basically any female armor now has exposed stomach. I did this It is just because I can. This does not effect vanity. This should give a good idea of what it should look like ingame. I forgot to put the download.
Top Bottom