• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Make an item OP game.

Shadowbeam staff has been done thrice already.
  2. Spoopy Chlorophyll

random creative challenges

Is it good?
  3. Spoopy Chlorophyll

That’s just an opinion. Saying that wasn’t necessary.

That’s just an opinion. Saying that wasn’t necessary.
  4. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Make an item OP game.

Has a 100% chance to inflict On Fire!. Ignores defense over time. Elf melter
  5. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Mobile Falha na salvação do mundo

English translation: This is the second time that this problem occurs, when I save my world, and you go to the main menu, I load my world again, but it is not saved or progressed not the world, but it shows no map as alterations that fiz, and hair that is there percebi, issue happens when you...
  6. Spoopy Chlorophyll

All hail the memiest one.

All hail the memiest one.
  7. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Some guy with a hockey mask being the only survivor of a post apocalyptic wasteland (No Fallout...

Some guy with a hockey mask being the only survivor of a post apocalyptic wasteland (No Fallout references)
  8. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Some guy with a hockey mask being the only survivor of a post apocalyptic wasteland (No Fallout...

Some guy with a hockey mask being the only survivor of a post apocalyptic wasteland (No Fallout references)
  9. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Make an item OP game.

Has a 90% chance not to consume ammo. Summons bone-throwing skeletons to fight for you every 3 successful throws (and plays Dem Bones) Gatilator
  10. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Thanks!

Thanks!
  11. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Make an item OP game.

What? Just telling yeh.
  12. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Make an item OP game.

Uzi has already been done
  13. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Make an item OP game.

Drops tons of usable (tasty) gel Shuriken
  14. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Well, your questions are mostly the highlight of the day for me. Also, you’re a pretty great...

Well, your questions are mostly the highlight of the day for me. Also, you’re a pretty great person by yourself.
  15. Spoopy Chlorophyll

What coding language is Terraria written in?

What coding language is Terraria written in?
  16. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Make an item OP game.

Sparkles glow brightly and knockback increased. Uzi
  17. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Actually, it’s you.

Actually, it’s you.
  18. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Make an item OP game.

Costs five mana instead and 6 lost souls Black spot
  19. Spoopy Chlorophyll

English (everyday at different times) Biology (Sunday and Wednesday, forgot when)

English (everyday at different times) Biology (Sunday and Wednesday, forgot when)
  20. Spoopy Chlorophyll

Dolphin?

Dolphin?
Top Bottom