• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Nekohime

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

The Summoner Accessories seem to need to be reworked as most improve damage as well as other things on top of that. Ogre Accessory (+10 Summon Damage, +1 Sentry) Summoner Emblem (+15 Summon Damage) Hercules Beetle(+15 Summon Damage, +2 Minion Knockback) Necromantic Scroll (+10 Summon Damage, +1...
  2. Nekohime

living wood crate and crate tweaks

This is a pass from me for the following reasons. Living Wood and Pyramid loot are exclusive to those microbiomes. Magma Stone, Obsidian Rose, Unholy Trident are enemy drops. So thats a no as well. Fledgling Wings: This is a Journey Mode Exclusive. And are actually the worst wings in the game...
  3. Nekohime

Nope from the movie series. Its one of my favorites.

Nope from the movie series. Its one of my favorites.
  4. Nekohime

Mushroom Set value is Zero?

It appears the new mushroom set has a value of zero. https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Mushroom_set As far as I know this is the only vanity armor with no price. Is this working as intended? I find this rather weird as it's of blue rarity and found only in mushroom chest.
  5. Nekohime

When I test this i went from ~90 to ~145 damage per hit. It's additive not multiplicative.
  6. Nekohime

I have a few progression complaints on the quivers and scopes. **Quivers** Quiver + Magma Stone > Molten Quiver Quiver + Putrid Scent > Stalker Quiver The problem here is that the items don't build off one another like the scopes. And the stalker quiver is far better. **Scopes** Rifle Scope +...
  7. Nekohime

NPC idea - The Miner

I'll be honest, this isn't really all that needed. -As mentioned above fishing for crates will result in collecting all ores. -As for gems you can get those from the Extractinator (not to mention prehardmore ores, and sturdy fossils and amber) -The rest of the mining armor set should remain...
  8. Nekohime

tModLoader Question about waterstyles

For my first attempt at modding I want to attempt to make gemstone fountains. http://tmodloader.github.io/tModLoader/html/class_terraria_1_1_mod_loader_1_1_water_style_loader.html I was wondering how exactly the fountains work and how to create an override for the water_style so that it draws...
  9. Nekohime

Expert vs. Master

One thing im strugling with is skeletron with melee and mages. Summoners Just kite hoik and let your minions do the rest. Rangers use a star cannon. Not sure what to do for melee or mage yet. Playing a mage right now. What should I do. :/
  10. Nekohime

Expert vs. Master

Yeah face tanking is quite dangerous. Especially against boss fights. Damage Reduction Overall. (Worm Scarf and Endurance Potions) are exe Interestingly enough Space Gun + Meteor vs queen bee is super effective with Lightning Boots and Quick Accessories. As she pretty much can't touch you. (they...
  11. Nekohime

Expert vs. Master

I never use warding accessories in master mode. Why? Cause chances are your benefit from dps. So you want damage or violent. When you die in juch a few hits come hardmode. It doesn't really matter. I've pretty much nailed the strategy down on pack to take down eater of worlds. The trick is to...
  12. Nekohime

So I finally started modding and have a few questions.

I'm quite familiar with programming in general, and thought I would give modding a try. 1: What programs do I need? Do I just need Tmodloader and Visual Studio? 2: How do I go about distributing my mod.
  13. Nekohime

[IMG] I wasscrewing with paint and winded up making a radioactive mushroom field!

I wasscrewing with paint and winded up making a radioactive mushroom field!
  14. Nekohime

Turtle Mount broken?

I might be out of mind. But you need to tap jump repeatiliy to make this thing swim?
  15. Nekohime

Crimson Rod and NImbus Rod Changes

I'll be honest i'm not a fan of either these items. And that's because they have 0 knockback and that's to prevent them from being used to create barriers. Which makes sense do to how they function trap an enemy in a hole and rain death from above. Then I had an idea though. Two actually. What...
  16. Nekohime

Fighting Empress of Light During the Day with no mounts gravity potions or hardmode stuff.

Normal is for chumps mate. Master Mode all the way. I think this is gonna be needed at minimum as far as accessories go Terraspark Boot Bundle of Baloons Aglet Anklet of the Wind HORSESHOE! Frog Gear (why we dont have a frog suit is beyond me :red2: (6 max, as demon heart is a hardmode item)...
  17. Nekohime

My house looks terrible please help

My houses are rectangles beds, dressers, tables, chairs, and lanterns. Nothing else. Your doing better then me.
  18. Nekohime

PC King Slime not spawning during Slime Rain event [1.4.0.5]

I've had similar issues when I tried to spawn him in the Ocean Biome.
  19. Nekohime

Client Side Issue With Terraria.

Solved this can be closed now. edit: I just had to verify the cache. That fixed it. Seems a file was missing.
  20. Nekohime

Client Side Issue With Terraria.

For some reason my achievements and statistics are reset on terraria when a shutdown my computer. But they remain on steam. I was talking with a friend and it seems this is not a bug but a problem I'm having. Is anyone else experiencing this problem. And does anyone know how to fix it?
Top Bottom