• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Triox

Switch Buy Cross Necklace

I would like to buy a cross necklace for some gold coins if someone have one.
  2. Triox

Switch Need a Blessed Apple

I really need a Blessed Apple but I'm really unlucky, so if someone have a blessed Apple to spare or sell..
  3. Triox

Switch Need a Wisp in a bottle

I know, that's why I want to buy one, would be really useful
  4. Triox

Switch Need a Wisp in a bottle

Just beat the wall of flesh and started farming some new ores, but having a Wisp in a bottle early could be noice if someone sell one of 'em.. For 1 or 2 platinum coin..
Top Bottom