• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Mr Ribbon Eel

My headphones broke and I fixed them... [IMG] ....With tape.

My headphones broke and I fixed them... ....With tape.
  2. Mr Ribbon Eel

@Dragonfirestaken I have a few original creations with a similar vibe to this one, I have never...

@Dragonfirestaken I have a few original creations with a similar vibe to this one, I have never actually shared any of them to the internet due to the fact that they are either really incomplete or a spoiler for one of my video games.
  3. Mr Ribbon Eel

Going to super smash bros was his most recent attack. I am afraid of whats next.

Going to super smash bros was his most recent attack. I am afraid of whats next.
  4. Mr Ribbon Eel

@Greybrynn I wrote a super smash bros moveset for the terrarian because I was bored, 3 am is...

@Greybrynn I wrote a super smash bros moveset for the terrarian because I was bored, 3 am is truly an interesting time,
  5. Mr Ribbon Eel

I should stop being bored.

I should stop being bored.
  6. Mr Ribbon Eel

Ok.

Ok.
  7. Mr Ribbon Eel

There are so many video game movies that could be made that have great potential.

There are so many video game movies that could be made that have great potential.
  8. Mr Ribbon Eel

That is a bug that is only on old gen console.

That is a bug that is only on old gen console.
  9. Mr Ribbon Eel

A smash bros moveset I thought of for the terrarian

So yeah, I think the terrarian would be a good super smash bros fighter, so I made a moveset for him. Feel free to post changes you might make in the comments. I plan to add more terraria characters to this thread in the future (They might be a separate thread due to character limit) There are...
  10. Mr Ribbon Eel

Make an item OP game.

Now makes you bleed to death when you get hit by it. Also it now does splash damage. Clinger staff.
  11. Mr Ribbon Eel

I think it is because she is extremely kind and happy. I think that is the same reason the party...

I think it is because she is extremely kind and happy. I think that is the same reason the party girl also doesn't become aggressive during a blood moon.
  12. Mr Ribbon Eel

:joy: look at him.

:joy: look at him.
  13. Mr Ribbon Eel

I remember when I was younger and had a habit of installing a few minecraft mods and then just...

I remember when I was younger and had a habit of installing a few minecraft mods and then just destroying everything. Nothing could withstand the wrath of STEVE.
  14. Mr Ribbon Eel

I made a mistake while drawing and ended up drawing this. I call it "the soul sand abomination'...

I made a mistake while drawing and ended up drawing this. I call it "the soul sand abomination'
  15. Mr Ribbon Eel

[IMG] I just wanted to tell everyone that I have a dog and his name is flash.

I just wanted to tell everyone that I have a dog and his name is flash.
  16. Mr Ribbon Eel

[IMG] A very iconic moment. I had to draw this.

A very iconic moment. I had to draw this.
  17. Mr Ribbon Eel

I will be steve from minecraft.

I will be steve from minecraft.
  18. Mr Ribbon Eel

@Riverfuzzbee No I do like yoshi I just didn't mean to download the model.

@Riverfuzzbee No I do like yoshi I just didn't mean to download the model.
  19. Mr Ribbon Eel

I accidentally downloaded a model of yoshi.

I accidentally downloaded a model of yoshi.
Top Bottom