• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Mysulfi

PC All (or most) of 1.4 items don't have an increased drop rate in expert mode

i feel like this shouldn't be the case, especially for weapon drops that are almost necessary for one class-only play-throughs like the sanguine staff and the blade staff
  2. Mysulfi

PC Camera Mode breaking the background

So a meteorite landed on a living tree (which might even be a bug by itself), and i thought it was pretty funny so i took a screenshot with camera mode's map, and the background messes up at the bottom of the picture. Might be a problem with big screenshots (also if you look at the bottom right...
  3. Mysulfi

**REPORTED** potential missing pixel in the zoologist emote's 2nd frame

All NPC emotes' second frame just makes them a bit shiny (with the exception of the tavernkeep), except for /zoologist which the second frame has a missing pixel in the outline of the bottom of her face
Top Bottom