• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. XELECTRIK_FIRExX

PS4 Pets/any banners

Hey guys looking for pets. Preferably cabbage,sapling,snowman,penguin,Grinch,bone key, turtle, and Dino. Will pay platinum, or we could set up an agreement. Psn: XELECTRIK_FIRExX
  2. XELECTRIK_FIRExX

Console Favorite weapon?

Ive been wondering what weapon do most people prefer to use? ( Un-modded weapons please)
  3. XELECTRIK_FIRExX

PS4 Any dyes up for trade ps4

Hello fellow terrarians I'm trading dyes for ps4. Based on rarity on the dyes just throw out suggestions for a trade. I pretty much have a bunch of all the dyes so add me on ps4 : XELECTRIK_FIRExX:)
  4. XELECTRIK_FIRExX

Ps4 bloodroot

Hi I'm kinda stuck on finding bloodroot and could use any help I can get. I need just one and in return I can give platinum, any pumpkin moon item and if ur looking for items to trade I will! Much thanks Psn:my username :brain:
Top Bottom