• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Draco63

NEW AND IMPROVED Tower of Victory for the CC (fixed a really dumb mistake) I hope you can put...

NEW AND IMPROVED Tower of Victory for the CC (fixed a really dumb mistake) I hope you can put this in!
  2. Draco63

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I guess it just didn't have enough uses, so it didn't have a reason to exist.
  3. Draco63

WIP The Cosmic Cataclysm: A take on post Moon Lord Boss Rush content

As much as I like this idea, I think that there actually should be some sort of reward involved for defeating the entire event. It doesn't need to be anything that makes the player more powerful, but maybe just a really cool-looking cosmetic item or block. I was also thinking that there could be...
  4. Draco63

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Unfortunately. He served us well, but the community eventually got the better of him by being demanding, annoying, and generally toxic. It's quite sad, really.
  5. Draco63

Yeah, master mode is certainly harder than expert... in vanilla. But the calamity bosses have a...

Yeah, master mode is certainly harder than expert... in vanilla. But the calamity bosses have a reputation for being way harder than the vanilla ones, even the ones that are supposed to be at the same level of progression. Now I'm about one-third of the way through a playthrough of Calamity's...
  6. Draco63

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's not in the base Calamity mod. It's in another mod called Calamity Extra Music.
  7. Draco63

PC Beyond the Stars: A Terraria Expansion Project

I really hope that you can figure out a good solution for the new pillar and lunar fragments. Calamity tried to do it for their rogue class by simply causing the fragments to be dropped by random lunar mobs, leaving a pillar out of it, but in my opinion, that's not a very satisfying solution. If...
  8. Draco63

PC Beyond the Stars: A Terraria Expansion Project

This is awesome. I love how well-coordinated the features are, and I'm especially happy that you're focusing a lot on the content that is neglected in vanilla.
  9. Draco63

@ChimeraWarden ur face

@ChimeraWarden ur face
  10. Draco63

H̵̢̛̘͉̠̝̙̣͕͕̄̐͊̒̒̓͑̂̕͝É̴̪̙͖̙̾̉̓͛͝L̷͍̼̤͔͖̈̅L̸̺̋̈́͌́̌̄̍̎̈́͘̕͝Ơ̶̡̜̜̺̞̗̬͇͇̤͌̀̆͛͆͐͗͒́̈̀̀͜͠

H̵̢̛̘͉̠̝̙̣͕͕̄̐͊̒̒̓͑̂̕͝É̴̪̙͖̙̾̉̓͛͝L̷͍̼̤͔͖̈̅L̸̺̋̈́͌́̌̄̍̎̈́͘̕͝Ơ̶̡̜̜̺̞̗̬͇͇̤͌̀̆͛͆͐͗͒́̈̀̀͜͠
  11. Draco63

He's a Christian apologist, and he's pretty amazing. (Or was, unfortunately he passed away...

He's a Christian apologist, and he's pretty amazing. (Or was, unfortunately he passed away recently.) He has a podcast called Let My People Think, which I listen to pretty regularly. I highly recommend it.
  12. Draco63

Oh, by the way, have you ever heard of Ravi Zacharias? I think you would find his work interesting.

Oh, by the way, have you ever heard of Ravi Zacharias? I think you would find his work interesting.
  13. Draco63

Oh, hey, you look cool! We seem to agree on many subjects, as well. You get a follow!

Oh, hey, you look cool! We seem to agree on many subjects, as well. You get a follow!
  14. Draco63

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm not really sure. I always thought it was some kind of magical machine that she rides in. I've also heard, though, that it's just a placeholder sprite, and soon enough she'll get an actual human sprite to match the lore.
  15. Draco63

Oh frick I just realized that there's a mistake on one of the windows XC

Oh frick I just realized that there's a mistake on one of the windows XC
  16. Draco63

Yharon doesn't use duke fishron's AI anymore. They changed that in one of the more recent...

Yharon doesn't use duke fishron's AI anymore. They changed that in one of the more recent updates so that he has some more bullet-hell-like attacks. Also, have you actually played the mod, or is this just stuff that you've heard from other people?
  17. Draco63

Maybe in your opinion. I think they're still unique enough to be fun, though. Especially...

Maybe in your opinion. I think they're still unique enough to be fun, though. Especially compared to the vanilla bosses. What I really like about it is the design and spritework, though. I haven't seen many mods that actually look as good as Calamity. And furthermore, the bosses are hard. It's...
  18. Draco63

@Derpling Ω well, the reason I play calamity is because it gives the feel of a whole new...

@Derpling Ω well, the reason I play calamity is because it gives the feel of a whole new playthrough after moonlord, kind of like beating the wall of flesh all over again.
  19. Draco63

Oh, if you've played with the Calamity mod, you'll know that it gets way more extreme than that...

Oh, if you've played with the Calamity mod, you'll know that it gets way more extreme than that. In fact, one of the final swords does 20,000 base damage when used with its true melee attack.
  20. Draco63

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

That is just epic. I especially love the permafrost ambience and the gravity system. I take it that the permafrost is northern lights-themed?
Top Bottom