• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. ChimeraWarden

Greetings

Well, the Daedalus bow and Holy arrows is what everyone uses, so try that.
  2. ChimeraWarden

Greetings

Also, you need a pfp? I use achievement icons.
  3. ChimeraWarden

Greetings

What mechs are left for you?
  4. ChimeraWarden

Switch Buy Reindeer Bells

Helllooo?
  5. ChimeraWarden

Are you a bot?

Are you a bot?
  6. ChimeraWarden

...I see that you were only on the forums the one day you joined. I don’t see any posts, or...

...I see that you were only on the forums the one day you joined. I don’t see any posts, or anything. What’s going on?
  7. ChimeraWarden

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  8. ChimeraWarden

Greetings

Well, I can still give tips. Like for Skelly prime, I used Titanium armor (for you, use Hallowed) and a Ranger Emblem. I used a Megashark with with High Velocity Bullets, but since it’s easier to aim the Daedalus Stormbow on PC, use that with Holy arrows.
  9. ChimeraWarden

Greetings

Welcome! If you play Switch, I can help you with Skeletron Prime.
  10. ChimeraWarden

T̸̛̬̥͕̣̭͙͙̮̚͜h̴̢̼̥̟͙͍̟̗̫͑͐̍̈́̃̏͘e̷̛̺̪̞̜͖͗̃̈́̍̂͌...

T̸̛̬̥͕̣̭͙͙̮̚͜h̴̢̼̥̟͙͍̟̗̫͑͐̍̈́̃̏͘e̷̛̺̪̞̜͖͗̃̈́̍̂͌ ̸̡̱̻͇̥̥̼̙̐͐̄̕m̵͇͙̼̽̽͌̀͠õ̵̬̻̝̳̣͔̬̩̰͝d̷̢̛̺̰̺̣̖̜̱̺͐̌̓́̀͝
  11. ChimeraWarden

We really need to get back to the mod

We really need to get back to the mod
  12. ChimeraWarden

Hey. You. We need to get back on the mod!

Hey. You. We need to get back on the mod!
  13. ChimeraWarden

terms of appearance. Mostly a cream color, with a black saddle and tail stripe. Her left eye is...

terms of appearance. Mostly a cream color, with a black saddle and tail stripe. Her left eye is brown, the right is blue. She has this weird skin thing where on one part of the body, it’s pink and everywhere else it’s black. On her nose, the middle is pink and the sides are black.
  14. ChimeraWarden

I used to have the sweetest black lab named Samantha. She loved walks, treats and people. She...

I used to have the sweetest black lab named Samantha. She loved walks, treats and people. She passed away from cancer a year ago Aroura, a dog who’s a bit of a nut. She’s half husky and German shepherd, LOVES playing with dogs at the park, and is honestly a very unique dog in (Continued)
  15. ChimeraWarden

pirate dropping platinium bug

IDK I DON’T SPEND ALL DAY ON THE WIKI
  16. ChimeraWarden

Yeah. An enemy can pick it up, and then drop it when killed.
  17. ChimeraWarden

Well, most of the time I don’t know I’m carrying a platinum, so..
  18. ChimeraWarden

Khaios, when are you getting the new PC?

Khaios, when are you getting the new PC?
  19. ChimeraWarden

Biome Chests

Well, just make the drunk world if you want both, like you said.
Top Bottom