• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. ThePixelatedGamer8

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Empty them & use a pick, mine from the top down. If you still can't then I've no clue
  2. ThePixelatedGamer8

Google Picture war!

This'll solve that
  3. ThePixelatedGamer8

Trust me to put over a dozen games on ti-84 plus CE calculator

Trust me to put over a dozen games on ti-84 plus CE calculator
  4. ThePixelatedGamer8

(Halo theme music)

(Halo theme music)
  5. ThePixelatedGamer8

Care to support the duck that wields a leek? https://discord.gg/gRkq3sz

Care to support the duck that wields a leek? https://discord.gg/gRkq3sz
  6. ThePixelatedGamer8

Looking back at my few previous status posts, I now realise I used to think that TPG was an...

Looking back at my few previous status posts, I now realise I used to think that TPG was an insurance brand rather than an internet brand.
  7. ThePixelatedGamer8

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

WHOO ELECTRONICS UPDATE, I do believe I have already suggested arcade cabinets & stereo systems/speakers/boom boxes etc, but I have a terrible memory, so imma just request away (possibly again) things like air conditioners & other standard household electronics I hope to see from this update as...
  8. ThePixelatedGamer8

I feel like I've been playing way too much enter the gungeon & not enough Terraria

I feel like I've been playing way too much enter the gungeon & not enough Terraria
  9. ThePixelatedGamer8

tModLoader More Pets Mod

Much sooner than expected there with the junkan update, good work & thanks. Can't wait to test it out
  10. ThePixelatedGamer8

tModLoader More Pets Mod

Gotta say, can't wait for ser junkan. Also, I only just realised recently the items that are already gungeon themed ,which I only just now notice because I've been playing a ton of enter the gungeon (especially since advanced gungeons & draguns came out) regardless, keep up the great work you've...
  11. ThePixelatedGamer8

PRAISE ICOSAHEDREX

PRAISE ICOSAHEDREX
  12. ThePixelatedGamer8

What mob is the person above you?

The greensish etherian wyvern I suppose
  13. ThePixelatedGamer8

The best part of school holidays: not having to wake up at 5 am in THE MIDDLE OF WINTER

The best part of school holidays: not having to wake up at 5 am in THE MIDDLE OF WINTER
  14. ThePixelatedGamer8

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

Someone please help me, these small, predatory aquatic life forms have been circling me for hours, I'm afraid for my head's safety!
Top Bottom