• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Mail

Tool [Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 2 | SUPERCHARGE YOUR TERRARIA! (1.4 compatible!)

Is the crashing specifically a memory allocation failure or is there something else causing problems?
  2. Mail

Tool [Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 2 | SUPERCHARGE YOUR TERRARIA! (1.4 compatible!)

Potion sickness is BuffID.PotionSickness (21) You can use a prepatch to stop the potionsickness buff from ever being applied. Something like this: ... using Terraria.ID; ... public override void PrePatch() { CreateHPatchOperation("Terraria.Player", "AddBuff", "BeforeAddBuff"...
  3. Mail

PC Piercing Mechanics Fix Plugin

I made a Terraria Tweaker 2 Plugin (for 1.4.1.2) to fix the vast majority of bugs in Terraria related to weapons or projectiles being unable to deal damage. The problem with piercing weapons is that they tend to completely block other weapons from dealing damage. Please give feedback on my...
  4. Mail

Using boosters while upside-down is really fun! I noticed while making this mod that the step stool can't be used with gravitation potions, but can be used with the gravity globe.
  5. Mail

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Was Amphibian boots stacking ascent speed with other frog leg variants ever confirmed to be intentional? I can't seem to find a mention of it on the forums.
  6. Mail

The point is the projectiles need to be reviewed and fixed one by one or there will be bugs. The mod you referenced did this. I started making one, but it is very tedious. Edit: I updated the mod to version 0.3.0.0 This is a massive plugin. Bugs likely. use the "/togglefix" command to turn the...
  7. Mail

I have made a few plugins to fix those issues, but they cause some balance issues and contain bugs. You could use them as a starting point, but they have too many problems to use without first fixing their bugs. I haven't decided if I want to try to make a mod that completely fixes everything...
  8. Mail

Can you link to whatever mod you are referencing? The list of problems with piercing is so long that I have no idea what this might mean.
  9. Mail

My previous comment is still valid.
  10. Mail

**REPORTED** Music slider shoves itself back to 0%?

Did you also try deleting your config files?
  11. Mail

**REPORTED** Music slider shoves itself back to 0%?

Do you guys want me to make another fix for 1.4.1.2? I have not yet checked to see what Relogic changed, but audio is still loading in parallel with a ton of other files, making debugging in real-time or reliably reproducing the bug impractical. This reduces the chances of an official patch...
  12. Mail

PC "Local Damage" Summon Bug

Local immunity uses a timer that needs to get updated by running the projectile's update code. Static Immunity uses timestamps and will not have any problems if the update code is not run. I wouldn't expect the projectile update to be skipped though. If that were to happen the AI would not run...
  13. Mail

PC "Local Damage" Summon Bug

Local Immunity does not get updated when an NPC dies or spawns. The result of this is that if a minion is killed and a new minion reuses the same slot as the previous minon, the new minion keeps the iFrames from the minion that died. You wouldn't normally notice this bug this unless NPCs spawn...
  14. Mail

I made a patch that helps with music issues. You could use TT2 with it. I made a direct patch because I don't understand how TT2 interacts with the loading process or memory and I wanted to isolate the problem as much as possible. [Patch Post Link] [Detailed explanation of how the patch works...
  15. Mail

Please increase the buff limits on players.

Buffs/Debuffs are only an BuffID and a timer. Each buff slot takes adds 8 bytes to the cost of the buff system for each player. Right now player buffs uses 176 bytes per player. Adding 11 slots to a player is an additional 88 bytes for a total of 264. Currently a server with 255 player slots...
  16. Mail

I don't really get the reasoning behind arguing against increasing buff/debuff slots. If implemented correctly it has no negative consequences for those who weren't exceeding them before. If it is specifically a potion thing, potions could have their own cap. As I said before, the balance is all...
  17. Mail

Although a somewhat unlikely scenario, you don't need any consumable items to hit the buff cap. Also, you keep leaving things out in your estimates like Werewolf/Merfolk, Rod of Discord, Potion Sickness, and also assume pet and lightpet are always disabled, conflicting furniture is never used...
  18. Mail

There are bug reports of this issue. Players have documented the buffs they were using. This thread was opened because Sprite experienced this issue in practice. For these examples, either the buff limit or the buff overwriting behavior took them by surprise. There are probably more reports and...
  19. Mail

From the point of view of a modder: Changing buff limit is labor intensive, error prone, and requires breaking save file compatibility for full support. From the point of view of Relogic: Increasing the buff limit is easy, but makes the UI look bad and may negatively impact performance. Removing...
  20. Mail

I think it is just over 50 places. There is an independent buff limit for NPCs and that code won't need to be patched. I am more optimistic on the time required, but those estimates could be correct. An additional problem here that I overlooked in my last post is that buffs are saved in the...
Top Bottom