• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Lyzin

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

POGGERS, damn DR Studios is fast `:indifferent:
  2. Lyzin

Journey’s End Music Box doesn’t have a tile sprite

So pretty much, the new music box called “Journey’s End”, doesn’t have a tile sprite, so it’s just completely invisible. You can still interact with it, the music notes will appear, just the box itself is invisible.
  3. Lyzin

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

hElLo TeRrArIa EnThUsIaStS, mY nAmE iS jAmE-
  4. Lyzin

Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

(1.4 Only, well, if you want a little more detail, then you can play on 1.4, it still looks fine on mobile) So, i edited one of my characters to look a little different, and i'm loving the new look! Items Used: Hairstyle 1 with Hades dye, Familiar wig Spectre Robe (Male ofc), Cyan and Black...
  5. Lyzin

(1.4 vanity, sorry mobile users.) Sometimes the most simple of vanities can work. Items used: Empress of Light Mask, Hallowed Plate Mail, Hallowed Greaves. And, if you want to look even more like the Empress herself, use the Empress Wings.
  6. Lyzin

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

I know my pick, thats for sure! Plaguebringers Robes. :>
  7. Lyzin

What the most under powered weapon

Ok, yea, old one’s army weapons need to be buffed a little bit, but aerial bane is cool af, you gotta admit.
  8. Lyzin

Now that’s preparation, getting jungle armor before EoC? Noice.
  9. Lyzin

Meh, wand of sparking is down there tho. And if you even bother trying to use it in lets say master mode when that comes out, well, have fun with that.
  10. Lyzin

Just kidding, worst weapon is wand of sparking If you’re on expert mode, no Doubt.
  11. Lyzin

Besides the memes, it’s copper short sword :3
  12. Lyzin

So, I made a Fortnite vanity.:indifferent:
  13. Lyzin

Meet Axid, A robotic engineer. Items used: Robot mask, Tuxedo shirt & Pants, all black dye. Angel halo with silver dye. Winter cape, and Titan glove all with Black and White dye. “Just a normal ol’ robot, like you expected more?”
  14. Lyzin

May the lord be with you.. Item used: Familiar wig with hades dye. Spectre robe & Hallowed Greaves with cyan and black dye. Diamond ring with Hades. & Winter cape with cyan and black dye NOTE: This isn’t my vanity, I modified a few parts, the original one of this vanity is near the first few...
Top Bottom