• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. N

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

Sadly 6 months from now for us to get the update is the best case scenario, and there's absolutely no way that's happening. I would LOVE to believe that DR is as good as people are hyping them up to be, but I just can't feel hopeful for it.
  2. N

The dev cycle essentially goes pre-alpha, alpha, beta and then release. At least that’s kind of a simple way to look at it. Basically, the end goal of the year is to get to alpha, and that pretty much means console still has several months before getting 1.4
  3. N

Console is most assuredly being left in the dust. The end goal they have for this year is to get to an alpha stage of development, and if that’s the case it just means that despite everyone claiming DR Studios works fast we still most likely won’t see the update for about half a year, and that’s...
  4. N

God I just LOVE being a console player, I’m really just feeling the love here
  5. N

Xbox One My game crashes when I go to the left of my spawn

There isn’t anything in the spot that crashes, once I move about a mini maps worth of space to the left it just crashes, there’s no chests there, no mannequins, nothing, it’s just a spot that randomly crashes
  6. N

Xbox One My game crashes when I go to the left of my spawn

Says in the title, I start up my world and if I go to the left of my spawn the game immediately crashes, this world was made after 1.3 launched. I can only go to the left of my world by using a cosmic car key and going very far above the area that crashes.
Top Bottom